Thread: Scared to Talk about cding

Banned Read only

Scared to Talk about cding

I recently had an opportunity to talk to a friend who understands my situation.At first I was very scared ,but after talking to her I felt relaxed and did`nt feel singled out like the feeling I had before.For all you new CD`s I would suggest jumping in with both feet and talk to someone you trust and I know you won`t be disappointed.Iwas`nt.Ihope thishelps new sisters.

jami

Good advice

Good advice Jami, I wish I would have done that years ago. It would have saved me and everyone else a lot of heartaches. I wholeheartedly agree with you, Hon. Take care, Ericka

It makes a big difference having someone to talk to, but be sure you trust whoever you tell. I've seen a few posts here by girls who shared their secret with someone who wasn't to be trusted. So, until you find someone you trust, you have us!
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

lover of satin and silk Satina Silky's Avatar
    Hi, I laso shared my secret with some of my trusty friends (both men and women). They are all very comprehensive and large-minded. I must say that it helped me a lot. Now they know the truth about me and I think that our friendship is even stronger. But be carefull, there is always the danger that you tell it to the wrong person.
    Satina Silky

I've disclosed my X-dressing personality to a few people, mainly to GGs and to other TV/TGs. It is indeed fabulous to be able to share our secret with someone who understands.

However, I don't feel confident enough yet to speak about it to my male friends.

Love.

Eugenie

Looking for what's new Lisa Baby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nancy58
    It makes a big difference having someone to talk to, but be sure you trust whoever you tell. I've seen a few posts here by girls who shared their secret with someone who wasn't to be trusted. So, until you find someone you trust, you have us!
    I have "opened up" to only a few people. I have found that It is easier for me to "chat" with the people that I have met on the internet than with person to person conversations.

Lisa

girl next door
    I'm with Eugenie. I've shared my femme self with a coupla dear GG friends (and a GG therapist), but not with any GM friends. xoxo Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Smile

I have told my parents, they don't want to know, then thats their decision. Told my cousin Sean, he said he wasn't surprised considering he lived with us for 12 years (long story) and he kept finding my stash of lingerie when he was looking for a video to watch. Apart from my sisters here, I've got no-one to talk to. I'm frightened to tell anyone I know as I don't feel that I can trust them. I do feel so alone sometimes.

Hugs Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]