Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I look at the women in the street

I always look at women

I love watching women who have taken a pride in their appearance. If they have a sense of style and are attractive even better. Then I find myself thinking I wish I could come close to emulating that.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

I'm not into looking at Men! I am into looking at Women, bigtime!

That said. I'm a very Hetro Male. Got it! LOLOL
    I just like to dress in womens clothing. No I'm not Gay.
    No, I don't want an opperation.

Fashion:
    Ahh, No Thats's not correct what your saying. I don't think I look at Women totaly for fashion ideas. I look at them just as any Red Blooded Male would. Wooo Nice Bootie. So now that I've been honest with you. It's time you be honest.....

Relationship:
    I love my Wife. Who do I go home with? Yeah, My Wife of 25 years. But that does not stop me watching Women walk down the street. Especially ones that have a nice swager.
    Last edited by HaleyPink2000; 05-01-2006 at 09:57 AM.
    Haley P. Kemp

Haley Pink~

I look at the women in the street

Quote Originally Posted by Maria-Christina
    Most men would look at a women in the street or a supermarket because of her good looks. I find myself looking at them more because of what they are wearing and imaging myself dressed similar.

Maria

Well, one thing is for sure, most women could be considerd Cross Dressers for the amount of Male atire they wear everyday. There is nothing I hate more than Women wearing pants. I think they look lots nicer in a skirt or dress.

Oh and if you go to a Mall. Most of the Women dress so tackie.
    My Mother does not go out untill She puts on make up, and dresses nicely for an outing. Never would my own Mother go to a Mall dressed as many do today.
    Haley P. Kemp

[SIZE=3]I've been observing women for years trying to get ideas on the latest dressing styles, makeup trends and other attributes that women display.

I have gained lots of enthusiasim to emulate these aspects and I've found it has assisted in raising my levels of crossdressing.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

I find I'm looking more and more at there makeup, hair style,earrings,and there
    Boobs
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Androgenius
    Attraction and admiration... the motives are symbiotic.

Either way, my SO loves to give me crap about my rubbernecking habit, whether it's inspired by a pretty face or a cute top. We both agree that most men are not much to look at.

Incidentally, she has also become suspicious of going shopping with me, wondering whether my commenting, "This skirt would look cute" on her or me.

I like all parts

When I am out I look at women not only because I love their clothes but because the female form is beautiful and I feel should be admired. I think that everything about women is sexy clothes, body, movement just everything.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

Quote Originally Posted by HaleyPink2000

I look at the women in the street

Well, one thing is for sure, most women could be considerd Cross Dressers for the amount of Male atire they wear everyday. There is nothing I hate more than Women wearing pants. I think they look lots nicer in a skirt or dress.

Oh and if you go to a Mall. Most of the Women dress so tackie.
    My Mother does not go out untill She puts on make up, and dresses nicely for an outing. Never would my own Mother go to a Mall dressed as many do today.
    Hear hear! Women are the biggest crossdressers of all. Trousers, socks, shirts the list is endless. Even if a man came to work with un-socked feet in his shoes eyebrows would be raised. It is such sexism. So unfair. I don't know whether to be angry or sad.

Maria

Trouble On Wheels Francesca Chantel's Avatar
    If they're fat, I check out the woman... My wife points them out.... lol If they're thin, I look at what they wear.

I thought about this thread yesterday while out shopping with Her Indoors.

We were just walking into a chemists and I saw this vision...she was wearing a very full gypsy style tiered skirt that was sky blue around the bottom hem and graduated to almost white at the waist. She wore a pale blue cotton top. The effect was stunning.

My pleasure was suddenly terminated by a sharp rabbit chop to the kidneys and a "Keep your eyes to yourself". As usual, I explained that it was the clothes I was clocking, although I must admit the young girl modelling them was pretty. As usual, this was met with disbelief.

I wish I had my camera on me as well as the presence of mind to use it.

Mostly I look at women because I am attracted to them. What drove me to this forum is when I saw a woman and I had the feeling of wishing I looked like her. That was such a horrible day for me, it was so confusing. I was having enough trouble dealing with what I was doing and then this. This has now happened on a couple of occasions in the last few days along with a couple of movies that I have watched. it's weird, some girls I am attracted to and a few others I am attracted to yet want to look like.

Guilty..guilty..The other day I was walking over to the Dollar General store for a bottle of water and it happned. I was looking at this tall woman, my interest lies there, and thinking, I could wear her outfit..she looked like a size 12 or14. I said in my head..hey I could pull that look off! I always notice what a GG is wearing...sometimes like Karren, I say.no way are you trying to pull that look off! Most of the time I just admire what they are wearing..thinking to myself..what a great look that is...love the ensemble.

satin and lace are the best!!