Thread: Okay, you are fully dressed! So now what?

Okay, you are fully dressed! So now what?

I am sure I am like most CD's. I love to dress and stay that way for as long as I can. Fortunately my wife is very supportive and I have been out many times. But that isn't always possible and I hate being a couch potato, it's bad for my figure!
    So for me, I do housework. I vacuum, do the dishes and the laundry. Since I hand wash my lingerie I also do my wife's. Some days our shower curtain rod is a site to see. This serves two purposes. First it gives me something to do but more importantly it is a positive side of my crossdressing that my wife looks forward to. She does however think it is comical to see me more dressed for the opera than standing in front of the sink. Maybe a maid's dress would be appropriate here!

depends

sometimes i'll dress up for a bit, walk around, masturbate, whatever

sometimes i'll just put a pair of pantyhose on under my jeans and go for a walk around the mall or something

sometimes i'll just put on a nice skirt and pantyhose and chat w/ people on the comptuer thinking "if they only knew"

Departed
    [size=3]JB,[/size]

[size=3]Yes, that's the bane of our rare personality trait. We spend all this time tweaking all the fine points and fussing about our appearance for what? To do dishes? It doesn't seem right. I think the problem lies in the fact that it is so hard to achieve that image of femininity we aspire to achieve. It's like a quest that once we commit we can’t go back. We can’t look as good as our female counterpart wearing a loose fitting T and shorts without all the extra fanfare (padding and such) so we go the extra mile and that ends up meaning getting all dolled up.[/size]

[size=3][/size]

[size=3]There's nothing more freeing than walking down the street in a skirt and heels, dressed to the nines. You know you are a woman tonight and life is good. Getting out is the way we best express ourselves and meld into society. By creating that time and doing this we get to know ourselves better.[/size]
    Last edited by Julie; 05-12-2004 at 08:37 AM.

I usually don't have much time to stay dressed. If I only have a couple of hours, I can easily spend it trying new ways to fix my hair, putting on different makeup, or changing outfits. If I have a day or more, I usually just do normal things around the house. If I could, I would go out but there is no way I can pass in public. Oh well.

MichelleH

Beverly591

unless society changes in a hurry...

I think most of us (not counting some of the extremely beautiful CDs who grace the profile photos) are in the same boat. My thick red handlebar moustache is a dead giveaway should I ever venture beyond my porch while dressed! So I content myself to basically lounging about during any daytime hours I am lucky to arrange, or getting dressed to get undressed with my partner...lol...it's not much, but it's better than not getting dressed at all!

This is the most frustrating part. The fun part is every step it takes, hooking up the bra, slipping on the stockings, fastening the garters, straightening the skirt and blouse, zipping up the boots and the best part, carefully applying the make-up. i love wearing makeup, but once i'm on that final step, usually applying lipstick, or straigtening my wig. I just kind of walk around for a bit, or watch tv. then the task of undressing esues. I really wish I could go out and someone would appreciate all my hard work!

all dolled up

Hi girls,
    all I can say to this thread is that I'm no prize in the looks department, but I have gone out many times to just drive around some or go for walks (hoping someone will see me) but because of one of the posts here I have dug up the courage, and comfidence to try something very new to my outings, and that is the last few evenings I have dressed in full dress and with just some makeup on have ventured out and while out I've stopped at a couple gas stations gotten out of my car, walked in to the station walked through the store, picked out a diet soda, walked to the counter purchased it and walked out, and with all this without a problem in the least, I know my looks are not totally passable, but I've made it I guess to do more then just dress and sit home, I feel if I'm going to spend all that time dolling up I might as well as try and enjoy it and venture out into the world, if we don't do that we might as well as never leave the closet (just one persons opinion)
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=3]XOX Dana XOX[/SIZE][/SIZE]