Thread: hi mtf here, we were just talking, and

hi mtf here, we were just talking, and

we were discussing the best possible partners, and of course you fine folks came up. We came to the conclusion, that bigirlfriends worked out best for a straight mtf, so I took it a step further, would a mixer with ftm&mtf be a disaster, or a great dating oppertunity?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdotp75
    we were discussing the best possible partners, and of course you fine folks came up. We came to the conclusion, that bigirlfriends worked out best for a straight mtf, so I took it a step further, would a mixer with ftm&mtf be a disaster, or a great dating oppertunity?
    i am dating a MTF lady and it has by far been the best relationhip in the sense we can relate to each others experiences of being trans.....just in reverse, i could tell her anything which ive never been able to do with my previous GG partners

What an interesting question and one I find very hard to answer. I would imagine that the chances of the 2 meeting apart from sites such as this are quite small, for me I guess it would not work but see no reason why for others it should no.

Quote Originally Posted by jdotp75
    would a mixer with ftm&mtf be a disaster, or a great dating oppertunity?
    I think it could work - as long as there's mutual respect. I wouldn't count it out in my situation.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex
    I think it could work - as long as there's mutual respect. I wouldn't count it out in my situation.
    Hi Hon, You're cute. Think I'm a little too old for you though. Damn, my loss. Take care, Ericka

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex
    Could be kind of fun

well if thats the case

the next time anyone from baltimore wants to hang out, say the word! I've been trying to get some girls together to go out to a local watering hole. I don't see why you all shouldn't join us. If nothing else, I wonder what would happen... a little music, a litle alcohol. Then we'll see how easy it is to get some of these girls out of their skirts. or how fast they'd try to get in your pants...hmmm I wonder.

jdotp75:
    Sounds like a good idea. It's a shame I'm married and not really that social. Where bouts in Balmer you from hun?
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

Hanging out

Wow, This all sounds pretty neat. Too bad we don't live near each other. Would like to hang out. I don't suppose anyone has been to Rainbow Mt. Resort in Penna. That's where I hang out most of the time. Ericka

Party

Hi again Lex, You sound like a very interesting person. Hyper an Ultra Fem?--Nah--Just in it for the fun to be me and (maybe) a little shock value here and there. Hate those damn stereotypes. Besides we gotta have a party, so Leslie and I can get you on the dance floor. LOL Take care, Ericka

Happy 2 B Tylies GF
    I dont know that I can say what a relationship would be like but I do know that my mtf has mentioned me dressing ftm and him being my lady for a night, I thought it definatly sounded like fun even though I have never dressed ftm before! With really long hair and c cup how would I do this for him? So I guess that in some cases the idea of it can be fun and pleasurable. Sorry not really an answer though...

I'm sort of seeing a m2f (very recently) and I see no difference in the relationship to others that I have had, only she is great etc etc, ahhh. lol. Although since I am just 'greedy' I do prefer the ladies to relationships with other blokes.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankieJ
    I dont know that I can say what a relationship would be like but I do know that my mtf has mentioned me dressing ftm and him being my lady for a night, I thought it definatly sounded like fun even though I have never dressed ftm before! With really long hair and c cup how would I do this for him? So I guess that in some cases the idea of it can be fun and pleasurable. Sorry not really an answer though...
    Hi, Frankie, and welcome to the forum.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]