Thread: Oh the drama

Oh the drama

I been talking to alot of my female friends and it seems most everything i knew about being a women was a lie... its as if i'm starting from scratch now.. My girlfriend has given me so much things to think about ... I used to seclude myself from everyone out of fear that they would find out the real me untill my Therapist helped me realise it doesnt matter what others think.. i have lost a few friends over this but thats a small price to pay for how good it makes me feel to finally be who i am and not hide from myself.

In my ignorance and Seclusion i thought that i just had to walk .. talk.. dress like a girl to pass as one.. but i'm learning thats not just the case and its been quite the experance so far and i Feel Extreamly confidant that i know what i'm doing is going to be benifitial in the long run even if i have to take some disappointments in the short term...

I'm trying to find a doctor i can work with to help me get started on Estrogen but i'm having trouble finding one, does anyone know anyone in the salt lake area that can help or where to look for one on the internet prehaps?

i have been working with therapist for near 5 years now heh. i expected a wait time to get the hormons though.