Thread: Does the degree of dressing matter?

Banned Read only

Does the degree of dressing matter?

For those of you who initially found it a shock or hard to accept, when you found out about your partner's dressing, would the fact of whether they dressed completely, or one or two items and rarely made any difference?

I only dress maybe once a month and when I do I'll only wear a skirt and lipstick or nail polish, but still in the closet and although I have no partner at present, not out to my friends.

Thats a difficult one because I was neither shocked or horror struck. However, our dressing started off with just underwear and developed as we went along with it. So I guess I never saw my partner fully dressed until I'd got used to the idea. Thinking about it, it could have been abit of a shock because his look has developed so much since we first started that had I not been in on the start and watched it change with my own eyes, I might have found it too much.
    BEVxxxx

yes...initially it made a difference. It took a bit of time before I could see my husband fully dressed. But I do believe this is very much dependent on the individuals involved jean