Thread: Chest Shaving, Does it hurt?

Chest Shaving, Does it hurt?

I'm a male crossdresser and with a very hairy chest and i'm scard to shave just incase it hurts or i get cut. (i cant't shave on my own as i suffer with learning dificulties)

Cheers!

Janet J.
    Janet Johnson

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/OccasionalWoman84

I usually just put Nair on my chest, as well as my arms, underarms, and legs, and take care of everything at once in the shower. The only thing to remember if you put it on your chest is, don't get any of it on your nipples. Put it all AROUND them, but not ON them, or they'll be raw and sore for several days. Learned that the hard way!

hi no shaveing dose not hurt but only lasts a few days. I have found that waxing last a few weeks and looks much better much longer and only hurst for a second..
    jennig0.02

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Janet,

Shaving one's chest is easy. If you have very long chest hair use a hair trimmer set to the shortest length (#1 or less) first to get the hairs shorter and easier to shave. Next cover your chest and abdomen with shaving foam. Then use a new Mach 3 (or whatever) blade and gentle shave the area. I agree with Erica, be very careful around the nipple area. A nick there bleeds alot and it's sore for days afterwards.

If you are looking for a longer term solution waxing IMHO is the best way to go. I've had my chest and abdomen professionally waxed for about 10 years now and it's resulted in a very slow re-growth rate...slow enough that I don't wax anymore I just shave about once a week.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Mind the nipples!!!

The actual shaving doesn't hurt unless of course you get all sorts of overly enthusiastic and graze a nipple mind you, then you've got to glue it back on and you can never find nipple glue when you need it girls . I usually screw a few milk bottle caps over my nipples to keep them all sorts of safe during the shaving process Oh and the removal of the caps afterwards is a mind blower

(Note: No nipples were harmed in the creation of this post)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

... graze a nipple mind you, then you've got to glue it back on and you can never find nipple glue when you need it girls .

(Note: No nipples were harmed in the creation of this post)[/QUOTE]
    That is too funny! My chest hair was fairly long and seemed quite wirey. The first time, I trimmed it all as close as I could with a hair clipper, similar to Angel's suggestion. Then I soaked in the tub for a few minutes, and put Aveeno shaving cream on my chest. I use the 3-blade Gillette Mack3, and shave every direction. I have had very little problem with razor cuts, but I have had to deal with ingrown hairs. I towel dry (with a fresh towel), swab with peroxide, and apply Aveeno cream.
    I had my chest waxed a week ago and have hundreds of in-grown hairs this week. The technician says that is good, because she can then pluck them out and they are gone for good.
    I met a very entrereneurial and open-minded young lady at a Chamber of Commerce event who runs a 'sugar-shack'. She and her staff were adamant that I should get sugared instead of waxing next time. We'll see.
    Afterwards, we were having drinks, and she ordered a round. I said I didn't expect her to pay for mine, to which she said, "no problem, I'll just sugar another scrotum..." That will be a story for another time.
    Just go ahead and shave. Even if the worst happens, which is unlikely, it is not life-threatening. Tell us how it turns out.

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar

Smile

Dont shave against the grain.Shave at angle.2days later use vasaline on chest.it wil help for ingrown hair.Love chantelle.
    9 Different Actions to my Purpose of being Complete...

Chest

As a chronic chest shaver, I can vouch for most of the above suggestions. I shave my chest every day (have to) and that seems to keep the ingrown hairs away for me at least. When they start growing back is when they become ingrown for me. Just becareful of the nipple area like the gals said. I've cut myself there a couple of times and it ain't very pretty. Ericka

Nope, doesn't hurt a bit!! Now waxing your chest hurts like hell!!! LOL and Naire doesn't seem to work on my hair so I shave everything except my head and forearms. Except in summer......I look like a fuzzy peach at the momment. LOL

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Well, the first time, when I used the orbital sander, I admit that it stung a little, but I've grown to like it...........

sorry, couldn't resist the humor.
    Nair and a hair trimmer work for me, and I'm lucky enough to have sparse, slow growing hair there anyway.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Power Tools

Hey there Jodie-Lynn

A really high quality synthetic bearing grease applied after the sanding will take that sting away, also make's ya all kinda slippery and shinny And a note to the wise never use a belt sander to do the bikini area a detail sander works better in those sensitive areas, I use a Lady Black and Decker myself

(Note: Never use power tools without a trained professional's supervision and a doctor present)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I used Veet for Men to start with and no pain. Now bought a Philips Bodytrimmer and intend using that. Only bought it Friday and used it on legs, which I am happy about.

Love

Helen xx

Aspiring Member
    I think if I ever decide to remove my body hair in spite of what my wife thinks about it, I will go with a hair removal cream, as it lasts longer and is less irritating than shaving.(I've tried it in the past,before I met my wife)

I shave

I have shaved my whole body from nose to toes and am tired of it , what type of waxing can you by in the drug store that works, and do you have to let them grow long to do the waxing ??????

I shave my legs and chest while taking a shower. I found that the water not only softens the hair, but as you shave, you can easly tell where you shaved and where you have not. The biggest problem is behind the knees and upper thy.

I use both techniques: hair removing cream and shaving with a razor.

For me "VEET" works better than "NAIR". In any case be careful to follow strictly the timing indications: respect the maximum duration of skin exposure to the product and respecr the delay between two use of hair removing cream (this is aso valid if you have shaved a part of your body: don't use hair removing cream on that part of your body before at least 48 hours).

When I shave with a razor, I have discovered that for my skin type, soap is the best lubricant, better than shaving cream. But it may be different for someone else. I wash my sking a first time and soap it up abondantly before shaving.

Most difficult part to shave is of course the back of your torso as it is difficult to reach... Hair removing cream is a little easier to use for that part of your body. In general it isn't too bad if your back isn't very well shaved as it doesn't show. But if you want to wear a bare back dress that's a must... There is alsi the feeling of knowing that this part isn't shaved properly, even if nobody can see it...

Of course I confirm also the point about being very careful with your nipples...

Love.

Eugenie

hey Honey Lynn

I usually screw a few milk bottle caps over my nipples

where do you put all those caps? i could only find two nips!

i love shaving my chest...feels sooo smooth and silky when applying lotion and looks great!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

How long does it usually take for the hair to grow back after using Veet or Nair? I'd love to shave but I'm not sure the wife would go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie-Lynn
    Well, the first time, when I used the orbital sander, I admit that it stung a little, but I've grown to like it...........
    what a wuss!
    I use muratic acid to burn my hair off!

Redundant nipples!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ashlycal
    where do you put all those caps? i could only find two nips!
    Well my dearest ashlycal I have a set of redundant nipples It's always nice to have an extra pair on you if ya get a blowout on the highway .... the Auto Club can't help you there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shaving nor hurt dear. Use correct lubricant for your skin while you shave and moisturize the days after. I don't like shaving days. rats!
    What i have done: 1- Nair(tm)ed off the carpet of hairs (many sessions was
    required). 2- Used and still use an electric epilator. This is not a razor and not a nice joke to make to your roommate, especially if it's a Yeti. Self-epilation creates a conflict between the pain telling you to turn off the machine and your hand that mustn't. It hurts more the first time a hair is plucked, the next generation hair is easier on pain and you kiss it goodbye for longer.

ladieswear

chest shaving

hi girl friend, i am jamie lynn, and no it dose not hurt to shave my cherst.

after i take a nice bath i shave with a good cream and the chest is so soft, just as my legs are,i have very pretty legs,i have had other woman ask me how i keep them so soft and pretty, hot oil treatments every a weeks. LOVE you all.
    go to crossdressers and look under hormones, you will fine some hormones that your hair soft and it fades away light,i only shave my body 2 times a month now since i been on the hormones, they work, plus my breast are real, no inplants.i will put a picture on when i get my scanner .

Banned Read only

Anyone use Nads?

Anyone tried Nads? I did and it did not stick to my hair. Was not nice. I do not have much being a blond but do not like shaving, also have sensitive skin.

Would be nice if I did not have to shave my face, I hate it and could never grow anything if I wanted to!

Electrolysis is too expensive and I understand does not always work the first time on all the hairs so it has to be repeated to get them again.

Any hair removal creams or jells or wax that work without burning?

I understand if you pull the hair out it lasts for months and grows back finer and takes longer to grow back it that true?
    Last edited by janedoe311; 05-10-2006 at 01:19 PM.

I'm still scard to shave. ...
    Janet Johnson

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/OccasionalWoman84