Thread: Sunday

Sunday

Today I had to go into office to write some checks and send out some bills. I have in the office a change of femme clothing, so I put on my thong, nude shade pantyhose, bra with fake breast made with knee-high socks filled with bird seed, pink mini-skirt, pink blouse, wig (which I thought I had misplaced) and white open-toe 3" highheels. Boy was that great. I had never dressed that much, because I had misplaced my wig. I really felt great. I thing I looked pretty femme from the waist down, but not great in the face. I don't have any make-up, but that's the next step. The bird seed breasts worked great and felt great. I NEED TO KNOW how to get the wig I found from long ago back into shape. FEELING REALLY FEMME RIGHT NOW. Veronica P.S. Thanks from you gurls who told about the bird seed breast.

Hi and I'm glad to see you can make work fun. What I'd do is, go to a beauty supply, like Sally's, and get some wig shampoo. Follow the directions and brush it out when it's dry. Hopefully that will help...BJ

If its synthetic, a milde wig shampoo in cold water, pat dry then let air dry and it should go back to the shape it is supposed to be. If human hair, a mild regular shampoo, then conditioner if you like and towel dry the style with curlers, curling iron and or a blow dryer. you can use all the gels and sprays that you use on regular hair.

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 05-07-2006 at 05:27 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile wig

most wig shops do redo wigs for there costumer thats what i do