Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucking/Binding genitals

Tucking/Binding genitals

Okay, MTF transsexual here wondering how she would go about properly binding her genitalia so that unsightly bulge would go away. Kinda got this skirt I really like and I apparently look hot in, according to my girlfriend...

I've got panties... Small low-rise victoria's secret bikini panties, to be specific. They're comfy but my damn unwanted bits just don't seem to want to stay put when I tell them to go away.

I thought about Ace bandages, the thin ones or something... But I really don't know how I'd go about doing that. I'd like to do this with as little fuss and shaving as possible, you know? I mean, I trim and keep the scenery nice (except for the penile eyesore, but that's a given) but regrowing pubic hair is really itchy and annoying. I only put up with it for trimming and stuff. Easy-to-pee methods are better, in my eyes, too... When I gots to go, I gots to go! :P

Yeah, but apparently I'm too... I dunno... To big down there (agh! Nooo~) or something for only panties to work. I've got few ideas and the ideas I do have involve a meat cleaver.

I use a gaff and that's it, or sometimes my lightly padded panties which are rather tight. Holds the tuck without any additional help!!

Love karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by OniKoneko
    Okay, MTF transsexual here wondering how she would go about properly binding her genitalia so that unsightly bulge would go away. Kinda got this skirt I really like and I apparently look hot in, according to my girlfriend...

I've got panties... Small low-rise victoria's secret bikini panties, to be specific. They're comfy but my damn unwanted bits just don't seem to want to stay put when I tell them to go away.

I thought about Ace bandages, the thin ones or something... But I really don't know how I'd go about doing that. I'd like to do this with as little fuss and shaving as possible, you know? I mean, I trim and keep the scenery nice (except for the penile eyesore, but that's a given) but regrowing pubic hair is really itchy and annoying. I only put up with it for trimming and stuff. Easy-to-pee methods are better, in my eyes, too... When I gots to go, I gots to go! :P

Yeah, but apparently I'm too... I dunno... To big down there (agh! Nooo~) or something for only panties to work. I've got few ideas and the ideas I do have involve a meat cleaver.
    No, no, no!put the cleaver away. Do a search on 'tucking'. I have just been working on an apparatus described at geocities.com/fionaxxcd/contents.htm. Also gives a simple and effective means of taping for cleavage. Wearing the cleavage enhancer right now. Works. Welcome!!

I apologize in advance for my ignorance but...

What the in the hell is a "gaff", exactly?

Banned Read only
    All I do is push the beans up and flip the frank back and hold it in place with a snug thong or light control panty, gridle, control top panty hose... You get the idea. Works for me no shaving, taping, or binding.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 05-10-2006 at 11:56 PM.

Tight thong works for me....tight thong...also changes my voice......You just have to shop around in stores and not online to find something that has a larger front panel and good elastic on the sides.......I went through the same problem.....

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    I tuck and wear a gaff under my padded briefs. The result is a more pronouned deriere and no bulge in front. Believe it or not to me it feels more natural too.

The best way to describe a gaff is that it is a cross between a athletic supporter and a thong. It is probable where the "G" in G-string comes from. A correct size gaff will make your privates disappear before your eyes but is easily pulled down so you can urinate without much difficulty, of course you are going to have to dig deep and find out where your penis went to down there.
    Last edited by DanaJ; 05-11-2006 at 05:04 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts made a few minutes apart

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

Torture device

I use a gaff only if I have to, I find them extremely uncomfortable,and if you sit the wrong way..you could hurt yourself. But I guess that a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Steph

i don't remember where i got this bit of info, but it's been working pretty well for me.

take a set of stockings (with full waist band, not thigh highs), cut the waist band off and cut a part of the stocking (upper part of the thigh or the waist bit if you want more "area" to work with horizontally (the same direction as the waistband was)

you now should have a waistband, and a "tube" of stocking material (around 3-5 inches wide), feed the waistband through the tube, and put em on like you would panties. (is this even making sense anymore?)

Anyway, at this point, what you have is a super-simple gaff that holds the bits in pretty well using the "tuck" method, and is somewhat breathable and pretty comfy...

Tucking

I use a gaff as well but only for those "close" occassions such as when I'm wearing tight pants or whatever. When wearing a dress, my padded panty seems to do the job okay. Ericka

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar
    I suggest getting a larger than usual gstring and fold your package inside the nice full front. THen pull the string part into your butt and the wear a panty over that . Hold on for pain if u are larger than usual.

Ha.

love ya.
    chantelle
    9 Different Actions to my Purpose of being Complete...

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    This might be hard to explain without pictures. It is actually very simple to make and use. I desinged this method when I wanted to wear a thong bikini. This situation meant that whatever I used it has to be small and concealable. I think this is a great idea, but I'm predjucie ofcourse, since it's mine.

Here goes:

Here is how I do it (briefly):

Start with piece of short fabric (stretchy fabric is best) as wide as your member is long (but not including tip) at rest and long enough to wrap around it.

sew opposite velcro to each end of fabric so when the ends meet it holds itself closed as a tube.

on the exposed top side of fabric sew one more piece of velcro (the rough type) Please do this before putting on! (g)

Now sew the smooth (matching) pice of velcro to the inside of underwear/G string/ whatever.

How to use:

push balls upward into body

while holding in place (this gets tricky) wrap empty sack around member - like a hot dog in a bun.

now, while holding all this and balls in place, wrap fabric around member and sac. use velcro to hold closed. It is important that this wrap is below the ridge near the tip of member. This ridge will keep the "tube" of fabric from sliding off.

you should have balls in your body (pushed up), and member wrapped with velcro. The exposed piece of velcro should be on top. When you tuck your member under, this velcro will face the ground.

Put on uderwear with velcro sewn in. Attach to underwear to hold in tucked position.

The beauty of this method is that with such a small pice of additonal fabric, there is harly anything to show. That is just what I needed when wearing the bikini.

Genifer

Quote Originally Posted by joanlynn28
    I tuck and wear a gaff under my padded briefs. The result is a more pronouned deriere and no bulge in front. Believe it or not to me it feels more natural too.

The best way to describe a gaff is that it is a cross between a athletic supporter and a thong. It is probable where the "G" in G-string comes from. A correct size gaff will make your privates disappear before your eyes but is easily pulled down so you can urinate without much difficulty, of course you are going to have to dig deep and find out where your penis went to down there.
    Actually, I think G-string refers to Government, a reference to the absolute least amount of clothing that a stripper could wear without getting arrested. Similar to G-men.

O...kay... So, where would pictures of these "gaffs" be? I kind of need visuals in order to fully understand what the hell they are.

Anywho... That's a great suggestion, azncd... :P That is, like... Totally affordable and easy, too! I understand what you mean... it is like you use the piece of stocking to split the waistband into a figure-8, and the stocking piece is what keeps your icky bits from getting all over the place.

I assume hand-washing would be necessary for those or something? Gwah, I've never hand-washed anything. I live with un-transsexual-accepting parents, too... So here's an off-topic question to go with my still running collection of bind/tuck suggetions: How would I be able to hand-wash things covertly? I mean, I could probably just take the stuff in the shower with me and wash it with me... But what kind of soap (non-bleach, non-hugenormous bottle) would I use? Better yet, how would I dry the stuff without my parental units figuring out what I was up to?

Agh, the dillemas. Although, that is why I originally joined these forums... To get advice from CDers who know more tricks of the trade than I could hope for. :P I mean, hiding this stuff from your significant other is ages harder than hiding it from your parents, I guess.

Wow, though... A thought just occured to me... A thought of how cute this situation is. :P It's a transgirl asking experienced CDgirls about underwear problems, of all things. It reeks of cute. Ahahaha...

There was a great thread here once upone a time.

Oh yeah first you take the blue elastics off the brocolli, than some tape ......
    I luved that thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Wow, haven't been on here in a few days and there's another Koneko. We're multiplying!

Like rabbits we multiply...

Anyway, I got a pack of four panties at target today. :P My girlfriend was making fun of me because the smallest size they had was 5 (4 is extra small according to hanes) and I would fit in about size 4 girly pants because I'm what we like to call "a stick". She wears a five, too, so she was like, "There is no way you would wear the same size as me..." because I'm smaller than most people because I have a freakishly fast metabolism...

So, yeah. I got a pack of four panties, as I was saying, and then a thingie of pantyhose. :P I figure that pantyhose are cheap enough to try to make a binder out of them...

By "waistband", azncd, I assume you mean the elasticy bit that goes about your midsection...? Yeah. Let's hope I don't screw this up. :P

I found an older thread that discusses the home made gaff and now I am going to try it out. http://crossdressers.com/forums/printthread.php?t=2143
    Last edited by bridgetm2f; 05-17-2006 at 12:01 AM.

And for the results...
    After following the pictures and example this seems like the most comfortable tuck I have ever been able to get and though this is not perfect for a pair of pantyhose with a run in them it's a good experiment at least.

Gaff

Hi there, a gaff is something like a "jock strap" only better. You pull your bits back and under and then pull the gaff up. It holds you in place especially when panties are worn or pantyhose. I use one and never have had a problem. Go to this site----- Glamourboutigue.com for all your needs, they are cd,ts.tv friendly and will gladly help you.

Hugs;
    BonnieAnne

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by older not wiser
    Hi there, a gaff is something like a "jock strap" only better. You pull your bits back and under and then pull the gaff up. It holds you in place especially when panties are worn or pantyhose. I use one and never have had a problem. Go to this site----- Glamourboutigue.com for all your needs, they are cd,ts.tv friendly and will gladly help you.

Hugs;
    BonnieAnne
    that's http://glamourboutique.com/ I notice bonnieanne has put a g in and it should be a q so I've corrected it for her.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Okay, okay, okay... So after a bit of screwing about with scissors and a mangled pair of pantyhose I bought... I figured it out.

Basically what I had was a normal pair of pantyhose... I cut the waistband off and TRIED cutting a section from the leg, but it was too thin to... urr... not ram itself deep inside of my intestines. :|

So, what I did was... I cut the crotch out of the panty part of the pantyhose, giggling all the while about crotchless pantyhose... And then I used the entire panty part (minus the crotch piece, of course) to make the middly part. It actually works quite nice. :P

I mean, I still have to get used to having something in my ass, but it keeps what I've got down as much as possible. D: I mean... It's not perfect, but then again if it was perfect then I wouldn't need to be binding. I'd probably be all awesome with boobs and a vagina and stuff. :P

Anyway, I didn't sleep to get this done... Because my friend and my girlfriend were like, "You WILL wear your panties tomorrow, young lady!" and I was like, "Eeep! Yes'm!" So hah.

Hopefully this method of binding lasts a while. If it doesn't, though, even about a month of use out of 'em would be nice... They cost about $2.50, so that isn't too terribly much to shell out every once-in-a-while for superb binding goodness.

My new panties, however, are all but useless at keeping me restrained. They're about a size too big. Freaking target had size 5s, but not 4s. Goddess, I still can't believe I need extra-small panties. >.< What the hell?!

Smile

I have tried tucking before and have found that I don't have enough to tuck! I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Jeeez

I think, having read these posts, that I might stick to being a bloke. Y fronts were never this much trouble.
    Love
    Dalesman

Anna... I apparently seem to have too much to tuck properly. Seriously, it is annoying as hell. With my newly-bootlegged (or pantylegged, as the case is... heh...) bindy gaffy thing, I still have a bit of a bulge. Well, more like a ridgy bulge across my underside. :P

Goddess, I never thought I was big down there. Frankly, I've never cared... Until now, that is. I'm kinda glad I am because, well... More material for the surgeons to work with. More nerve endings for me to have happy fun time orgasms with later on... But I hate it because I don't want one in the first place and because it really sucks when, if someone is really attentive to your crotch (like, OCD levels... like me...) then they can notice... and when I notice things I think everyone else is going to notice them too. D:

*sigh*