Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tell us your best Memory

Girls Day Out

I was hanging out with a GG gf and we spent the day doing girly things like getting our nails done, shopping for dresses, having a ladies lunch. At the restaurant, we both went to the ladies room to freshen our lipstick. We gossipped about the other women we saw and rated the guys who passed us on whose type they were. I was called "miss" and "ma'am", and the two of us were referred to as "ladies" and by a friend of hers as "you girls." It was a lovely day I'll cherish forever.

Sometimes the simplest things in life can be the most exciting. One of the best memories I ever had was measuring myself for a bra, heading to Target at Christmas time, looking for the perfect one, buying it and a matching panty, (I said I was buying it as a gift) And then racing home to try it on. I could hardly breath as I put it on. Maybe I am nuts, I didn't get even half that excited when I bought the car of my dreams.

Smile First time out dressed

I rember the first time I went out fully maked up. Went to ashow. Was nervious as I went up to the tickrt counter and asked for aticket .Was greeted by the girl at the couinter. How may I helf you Mam.I told her what movie I wanted and thanked her. No bad looks or anythink. Went on gavemy ticket to the man at the entrance and proceed to take inthe movie .It felt so good sitting there inthe show knowing that I had passed which has led to many extrusions . Love Nexis

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My favorite memory?......I have several, but I guess the one that sticks in my mind the most is when I first went out en femme in daylight for a trip to the mall on a Saturday afternoon. The reason I remember it so well was because (other than from my wife) it was the first time I ever felt totally accepted.

We had just had a great time at the wig store where we purchased a new wig. Then following encouragement from my wife, and the renewed confidence of my new wig, we went to the mall. I felt fantastic. I felt as though I totally passed. Not a single person looked at me twice. It was a very liberating experience for me and one that will stay with me forever. Obviously, I've been out many times now, but you never forget your first outing in public.

We posted about at the time with pictures.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=11789
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I don't have any,all of them have been unpleasent :mad:
    Merry

HRT since 2009

My best day out was actually a night out as I was working on a ferry Dover to Calais and it was my last night on board before I left. I got dressed up as a stewardess in the guise of raising money for breast cancer, I managed to raise some good money, and as a bonus wore a skirt for the whole night, my ship mates would be amazed to know the real truth, maybe one day, and yes I know of one who works on board en femme all the time she's just waiting for the op. Sometimes wish I had her nerve.
    TTFN Andrea :GE:

Just A Baby Step

Feel like I'm among some giants here LOL, but I have to say it was when I finaly accepted who Joy is. Not a real small thing when you think about it. I can't dress like I want to but I like myself at this point in life and hope it continues. My best to you all just keep your life in perspective and be happy for what you have.

Much Love JOY Carter

My favorite memory is my first outing with my wife. We went to Harrisburg, PA ... about 90 miles from where we live. I was dressed up and we'd never been out like this before. We went to a Goodwill store and shopped for clothes, stopped at a brew pub and had lunch ... I even went to the ladies room TWICE that day! It was fabulous. I was nervous as all get out, of course, and I was completely worn out by the end of the day ... but it was our first time out together with me en femme ...

Oh ... (can I have 2 favorites?) ... going with my wife on a business trip to Florida. We went out in a taxi to a restaurant and we ate outside. The waiter kept refering to us as "ladies". We ordered girlie drinks and everything. That was such a fantastic trip! We stayed at the Gaylord and I was able to dress for three days and just wander around.

My wife is the BEST!

1st time I stepped out onto the pavement in Eureka Springs at the Getaway 3 years ago in the full moonlight and saw my silloutte on the ground, hair (wig) blowing in the wind.

I'll take that feeling and memory to the grave and beyond for sure.

First purchased panties

My best memory is the day my mom bought me little girl panties with the little bows on the legs and the top..they were so sexy..Next was when she bought me day of the week panties..joann

first post

Hi all,

I feel like maybe I am butting in by posting here, so I apologize if that is the case.

My best memory is my girlfriend helping me get all dressed up to go out (this was about a month after I found out she is as into my crossdressing as I am) and us going to dinner at Olive Garden. No one looked at me strangely, the waitress even complemented me on the black heels I was wearing! I couldn't believe I was passing so well!

I would post pics but they would not be allowed here.

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Some might not see this as a positive story, but it really depends on how you look at it.

Before I meet Raksha I lived in Peterborough, and I would go out dressed, not often but when I felt the need (same as my dressing really) I'm a large lady, with way to many pounds than I need, but I always remember woman come in all shapes and size, I dress smartly, I'm luck I have a good knowledge of how to use and make a wig look right, and I'm confident.

Anyway on one of my trips out, I was walking down the street, when a young man, no more than 13, called me a "Fat Cow"! Cheek!

But rather than take his comment as the insult he intended, I took it as a major compliment, I.e goal accomplised., and smiled to myself for the rest of the day about it.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Banned Read only

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sandygal
    Hi all..I sent in my intro a couple of days ago and the responses were fun to read. I love to read about everyones best cross dressing memorys . Why? Because most of us will never leave the house, so we read your stories and try to imagine being in your shoes or heels. My one and only time out was fantastic. Preparing for it was just as good. I always wanted an excuse to dress up in womans clothes, wig, makeup, the works and go out. My wife who at the time did not know about my crossdressing, helped me dress. We were invited to a Halloween party and I wanted to be a Harley chick.(I really did want to be a Harley chick). So off we went to the goodwill store. We found a nice red knee length skirt that I just adore.We found a white long sleeve shirt and a blue jean vest. I pulled many more skirts on and off than I needed, but it was the day before Halloween, so nobody cared. Our next stop was Kmart. I need Black bra, panties ,and fishnet stockings. My wife was starting to notice that I was enjoying this way to much.Halloween night I put everything on including makeup and painted nails.(my wife dressed as a cheer leader) I wish I could fit into that outfit, whoops! I'm straying. Anyhow we hop onto my black Fatboy and down the road we go.I want to cry, I'm so happy. Cars and trucks kept pulling up and would stare at us and give us the thumbs up. We had a great time at the party and headed home. It was a great couple of days. Everyone should ride a bike with a skirt on once in their life. WOW! My wife since then has found out about my crossdressing. We don't talk about it. I'm back in the closet, at least she knows and maybe she will talk about it in the future. Come on everyone, lets hear your story.
    Love to all
    Sandygal
    Hi! Sandygal! I'm Nlenro-nu or Nlenro-nu2 Halloween is a Great day for costumes! A great day to crossdress. I also find a person's birthday is a great day for costumes too! Also the carnival and or fair. Taking roles at theatres is another way! I can't really say what my best costume was but I think it was when I dressed up like Mrs Doubtfire! I really did look like Mrs Doubtfire according to everyone at the Halloween party I went to. I even won the prize for best costume. Death costume came in 2nd.. The 3rd was The Human Pumpkin! We played billards in our costumes. Another time
    I dressed up as Red Riding hood and went bowling with one who was dressed up as The Big Bad Wolf.. She won that costume! I didn't win cause there were too many Red Riding hoods at the Bowling Alley! maybe I'll dress up as Judge Judy this Halloween... maybe I won't wait till Halloween!

Lots of memories. My first time out in public at 18. Wearing my mother's red and black dress, pantyhose and black heels. All I was going to do was drive around for a while. However, I drove too much and realized I needed to stop for gas.

I stopped at a 24 hour convenience store. When I went inside to pay, the cashier was so nice. She even said I looked "cute".

Thanks for the topic.

Like others, it was an outing with validation and passing that gave me a great thrill. I decided to walk though the UK Midlands town, Wolverhampton, one early weekend evening when the place was starting to buzz.

Not sure why, but things kind of gelled and my confidence level was really high. Got plenty of whistles, heard comments from guys passing by on foot and hoots from cars. As far as I could hear, they were all complimentary and the sort of thing that guys say/do when they see a hot female. I wanted that evening to go on forever.

Happy memories...

Hmmmmmmmm... They're all far too rude for a public forum
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Talking Back to the future

Well as for memories that have been unforgettable when I first ordered my first pair of high heels,I was so nervous and just wanted to drop everything at work and get home.It's such a rush am sure for GG "rush" is transformed into fun so it is fun to get new heels

Good Friday this year Go shoping with my wife she got 2 skirts I got 2 skirts and got 1 orange top for the of us.
    Spent all day looking.

My best memory is with the only girlfriend I ever told about my crossdressing. She was bisexual, and was quite cool about my dressing - so we did a little experimenting. Swapping clothes etc...

A couple of thoughts stick out... One where I awoke in her knickers, (they were great!!) And the other was when I had my short schoolgirl skirt on - and the ease at which she found me "accessible" for the whole day. I let her run riot.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Hey Girls, I have two great little stories. The first was when I was 9, I was spending the weekend with a gg friend (11) and her mom. Friday night we were playing around and sandy was painting her nails. She asked if I wanted mine done too, her mom said " go ahead, chicken?" Well that was all it took, they were all 20 bright pink, spent the whole weekend with them done, bare foot the whole time, we went swimming and out for lunch. It was GREAT!!!
    The second was with a girlfriend when I was 22, we were at a large camp ground, and went for a mid night swim in the lake, A little too much to drink and little to careless with the noise left us talking to a (female thank God) park ranger. She explained the rules very clearly and walked us back to our camper. She then sat and laughed with us for about 30 min about my very fem pink, yellow and white one piece swim suit and my red toenails and shaved legs. She and her girlfriend came the next night and hung out with us, we laughed, talked, drank and had a great time! They loved my CD side. Luvs Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

One of my best memories was trying on wedding dresses. I used to be able to wear a 10. It was on sale at 1/2 price. I knew it was a Demetrios. What I did not know right away was the full price. Wearing a 3000.00 wedding dress made me suddenly very aware of my surroundings. It was wonderful to wear it. Now I needed to take it off and get it back on the display without any damage.

Yes I would be smiling all the way along the aisle as I glide along to "Here Comes the Bride"

Yes I have quite a few. One that happened....well I made happen was a recent trip to Louisville, Ky. I was by myself the wife was at work when I left for my three days with (or as) Suanne. I dressed very carefully and then put on a pair of loose fitting pants and "T" shirt and shoes, etc and headed out for a 4 hour drive. When I got away from home I took off the drab put on heels and drove as Suanne. I kept to the inside lane for awhile and then decided to pass the trucks and slower moving cars. I was very careful not to do any speeding, well you know why. At first I would put a towel over my legs when passing a truck and then I figured what the heck and just passed leaving my legs showing. I don't have a wig because I can't pass but from the neck down I was Suanne. Nobody seemed to notice. That was good, so I relaxed and drove the rest of the way as if it was an everyday thing for me. I enjoyed that trip down and back better than any other driving trip I can remember. Oh how I wish I had the face to let me pass in public. Some of you girls got it going on. As for me I will just have to be satisfied with being Suanne from the neck down. Oh well I guess you can't have everything. But I do enjoy dressing sooooooo much.

Hi girls...The stories are a blast to read. If you have more than one good story, go ahead and add it. The stories put a lot of smiles on our faces after a tough day.

When I was 22, I had been dressing for a while, but in no way I could pass. I was self-taught on everything related to makeup and dressing, and I tended to overdo it a bit (or a lot, I guess). I had a male close friend, a bit more than a friend indeed, but every time I tried going out to a public place he declined politely. I wasn't shy to go out by myself, but he was simply embarrassed to be seen with me. Eventually I gave up and visited a professional makeup stylist (the place did not specifically catered to xdressers, but they had no problem and gave me a private room, more for the other ladies than for me). They called a male stylist to work on me: I was quite disappointed since I expected a woman. He looked at me from every angle (I was in drab) and then, before doing anything, he said "come back ... (a few days after, can't remember exactly), but come fully dressed". I hated it. I said to myself "I'm not coming back there", but I did. The guy came, looked at me in silence -felt like years- then began spitting the list of mistakes, first makeup, then clothing, then went on with posture, gestures, and so on, forever. He wasn't particularly nice, indeed he seemed almost bored, but everything he said was right on the money. Only then he began working on my face: the results were awesome. That day I did not do anything, but I planned on visiting my friend sometime later, change my style, worked on my gestures as much as I could, made an appointment with the parlor -this time I asked for the guy, of course- and came out of it looking better than ever. Visited my friend, he looked stunned, asked him out right away, and he said "ok, sure". The night outing was not something extraordinary, indeed passing into a dark bar is much easier than in the light of day, but all the time I had that awesome sensation of knowing that he knew I could pass.

When I join this family was very memorable, because I was down on myself and feeling real low. I thought I was the only wierd person who loved dress in women clothing, but since I found you gurls I feel so much better. In fact I was over 200 # and decided if I wanted to look and feel more femme and look like most of you beautiful gurls I want on a diet in april and am down to 175# THANKS