Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am not posting this to start a fight but...

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Donna
    I look at it like this:

If the thread topic or beginning of the thread specificly asks only for replies from a specific group of people and I'm not in that group, then I don't reply - regardless of my rather erudite opinion.

Otherwise, if what I have to say is on-topic, then I'll post a reply.

I don't think it's anything more that that.

Love & Stuff,
    Donna
    You're right on the money, Donna. Unfortunately, some people don't see that a question may be meant only for a specific group if they go through "new posts". so they don't understand why others complain. I don't know if Julie's suggestion of a different color would work, but I'm all for giving anything a try.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud Wife of Danielle65 Anita Mae GG's Avatar
    Massachusetts (on the Connecticut border)
    Bottom line is this........................READ the post, if it asks for a specific audience and you aren't it (regardless of personal experience ), then BUTT out. If you have useful info and are not of the demographic being asked...... then PM the person.

All it is , is basic reading and respect. When you cross the line and answer things you weren't ASKED to, then the that's when the sh*t hits the fan!

To dream of the person you would like to be is a waste of the person you are.

Mistunderstood, Gotcha'!!

Kat
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

NO! Don't go away M2Fs! I like you here! I mean, read before you wright, but by no means go away.
    Even then, why no intrusions!? We already have our "club" *sigh*. I may start becoming too passionate about this soon.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    I never wanted anyone to go away. Thats is not the goal. I just wanted people to watch out to what they are posting to. I think maybe if the question is to only be answered by F2M's then post in big letters that is all who sould anwser. This includes GG's I do not want to chase you out either. I think that you all have been getting a raw deal other places in this forum and it makes me angery.
    People just watch out what you post to thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by mistunderstood
    Hi Ryan welcome to the Zoo We do not shoot people till they reach post level of 100.
    Hi Mistunderstood, Im not sure when i will get to post 100, seems v quiet in here, but I will try anyway. Ry's.

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

i try

I try not to post if it is for ftm only but when i do post it is to try to help. thouge i do hope that if i mess up i am told so i can correct myself. I at time get overzelous when i want to help or miss thing when reading totaly.

if i have done this then i am sorry and as forgivness.

kiss kiss
    char
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    I think a good bottom line for MtF in the FtM sections can be summed up in one 4chan meme:

"LURK MOAR"

In other words, it's best to, before posting, spend a significant time just looking and not posting to get a feel for the place. Actually this rule applies to all forums and imageboards. That way you get a good feel for etiquette and all that. The futaba channel manditorily requires a person to lurk for half a year before posting, but I think that's a little overboard, and also the result of the whole netrunner incident. But anyways, good general policy to go by, no?

Quote Originally Posted by mistunderstood
    When I first started to post here at Crossdressers.com I post on the M2F side before I realized that was not proper for me to do. I am a F2M and I have learned that I need to watch what I post to. It saddens me to see repeat offenders posting to thing for F2M's. Sometimes I do not want to even read any of the posts because I get bummed out or I admit even angry when I see wrong people posting. There are a some M2F's who post on the F2M side who have posted things that have been so on target with the subject and I have learned alot from them. When I see there name I know I will learn or at least be enlightened on what ever they post. It gets so frustrating because there is so little for us F2M's out here on the web. Please let us have are space to be we need this just like you need your space.
    [SIZE="2"]I don't post here often but I just hope what I post will encourage you. I'm an MTF, but I want to read and understand where you are coming from. I understand the need for your space. I just want to see and learn about how the other side lives. I'm happy that you love this site. There needs to be more sites and information for you.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".