I wanted to ask you boys something.

I have a gg friend who just ended a relationship with a ftm who seemed really nice when she met him. It was after two weeks of them dating that he told her he was ftm. But he changed about a week ago when it seemed like their relationship was going to get serious. He got real well sterotypical male on her. I mean as in the whole patting her on the bottem in frount of friends, Trying to control her, and calling her the b word and other colourfull words at times as his terms of endearment, kept wanting to know when she was going to let him hit it! ( you know what he ment) and even tried to make her do his chores and stuff. Finally she had enough and told him to get out of her life.

My question is this.
Is this this how some ftm's react to their fears of being accepted as a man. Was it him just trying to be manly? or was this ftm just a really bad apple and i'm worried for my friend over nothing.

also Is it like the cindarella syndrom we mtf get when we are treated like a real woman for the first time? I honestly can not say i met this person because this happened in baltamore and I only learned this today through yahoo messenger.

thanks for your input. i'm just worried about my friend