Thread: ? for FTMs how often do you visualize and to what extent?

? for FTMs how often do you visualize and to what extent?

Hi Guys...I am constantly visualizing my body as being that of a womans, mostly when I am showering or when I am alone.

Some times I close my eyes and just imagine it to be real.
    Another thing I like to do is just let go and as in a waking dream and just let my dream feel real and it is so amazing as if it were real.
    I Begin to see the world from a truly feminine place that is so comforting.

Sorry i get carried away.

Do all of you do similar things?

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Some times I dream of being totaly male. When I were a packy and bind my chest I feel as if I am a true male.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mistunderstood
    Some times I dream of being totaly male. When I were a packy and bind my chest I feel as if I am a true male.
    thats the same for me.....once i have that bulge in my pants so to speak i feel and visualise being that of my true gender which is male

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Yeah, I definitely always see myself as male-- it's just become a part of the way I think these days.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

I used to have a hard time visualizing myself as male because whenever I looked in the mirror I saw something else, but as time goes on I find that I do it more than half the time now and, like Lex, am sometimes surprised when I take off my top - or if I get ma'amed by someone. I'm sure it helps that I've been able to reduce my chest size by about half (wish I could do more than that) with binding and also now wear more masculine clothes and hairstyle than I did a year ago. Hopefully as time continues to go on, I'll be able to finally see it full time.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unhappy

Sorry if this is er...dumb or anything, but for me, well I know I'm a male inside, but as for visulaising it, I cant, coz like someone else said, I see my chest everyday, I dont see hair in the right places etc. So until I have GRS and my lumps on my chest hacked off and hormones etc nothing will help me to feel or see myself as truly male.

Everytime I see a fit lookin man with an athletic body Iam so jealous So alot I guess. I do fantasize about havin the same te he he

I had a dream years ago, got abducted and the aliens were trading my gender with a woman. She awoke with my piece parts and I awoke with hers.

Was quite the dream let me tell you!

Would be cool if it were that simple, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Tclosetgirl
    I had a dream years ago, got abducted and the aliens were trading my gender with a woman. She awoke with my piece parts and I awoke with hers.

Was quite the dream let me tell you!

Would be cool if it were that simple, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
    Didn't something like that happen to Kirk in Star Trek? Well, the next time the aliens come to take me for scientific experiments, I'll ask them if they can help us out. Interesting dream, Scottie.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]