Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From a concerned mum

Hi Fran
    Welcome to the forum

First things first You divorce will have nothing wantsover to do with your sons activies in regards to you clothes.

Is your son crossdressing ?? maybe.
    Is it only an experiment ?? maybe

He will have curious mind at this point in his life
    It may have something to do with the materials e.g. Silk or Satin
    You have to give it some time get as close as you can to your son and try to ensure he can tell you anything.
    He will be feeling guilty about using your clothes.
    The opton maybe to leave a note with your clothes saying please use if you wish but leave them out for cleaning.
    This will let him know you are not worried and you will find out what he has been using

Only you can decide if this is a good idea.

Best of luck in whatever you decide.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Hi Fran,

I'm afraid I can't agree with those who suggest buying something. Whilst it's a lovely idea, I think it's fraught with danger. First, you may be wrong. Second he may react very negatively. Thirdly, a gift might be misinterpreted and could be far more damaging in the long run. I think it is unlikely that it will prompt any kind of positive conversation.

Having said that, conversation has to be the best way of approaching it and I think the advice contained in the answers already given is very sound.

There will be plenty of time and opportunity for gifts later.

All the best

Em

Haley Pink~

Hmmmm?

Maybe buy a couple of movies that are Cross Dressing based. There are many out there. Play one once and a while see how He reacts. Like a new one out is called Natural. A very good movie!!! 5 stars from me for that one.

He's old enough to have the sex talk with BTW. My Parents never did talk to me about sex. I had to figure it out myself. How do we learn, doing it wrong one or more times. LOL

Be His friend, Don't feel this is bad ever! Many children find it's a turn on to wear Mom's clothes, and then learn about Masturbation. Rather than having real sex with a GF.

He's a normal Kid and desirves your help through this time in His life. Many children are misunderstood during this.

I would have loved it if my Mother would have even of talked to me about men wearing womens clothing. But to them everything was perverted except what they did. Well what a better life I'd a had if my Mother would have been of more help to me when I was 13 and 14. Being sensitive to me and kind would have been a great help for one thing.
    Last edited by HaleyPink2000; 05-15-2006 at 02:00 PM.
    Haley P. Kemp

Forum Administrators Forum Admin's Avatar
    This thread has been closed until futher notice. This is due to some recent information regarding the poster.
    Forum Administrators

Please do NOT PM this account with section questions, if you have a question about post/thread/picture removal, please contact the Moderator of that section.