Hiya all. I am a new member and have been pointed to this site for help and support. I do not know if I am in the right section so please understand. I am a 32 year old single mum with a 13 year old son called mark. We live in a small flat in Winchester and have settled well since mark’s dad left us 5 years ago and the divorce in 2002. mark is happy in school and I have a steady job. My reason for posting this meassge is that I have a suspicion that Mark is taking my clothes and I am looking for advice. Things have gone missing for short periods, some for longer, over the last 18 months and I have a stronger feeling now that things are definitely not right. You know the kind of thing I guess. My undies are not in the same place as I have tidied thenm away. Shoes knocked over or moved. Creases in skirts and dresses when I know I have not worn them since washing and ironing them. Female intuition. Lol. I don’t want to confront mark until the right time. I know it must be him as we live alone and I only let him have friends around when I am home. I really don’t know what to do and in such a pickle thinking about all of this. A friend of mine said I should buy Mark some things for him, undies, nightie, blouses and skirts etc but I am not sure if that is what is right for mark. Wil he want to wear all the time? That would be impossible of course. Why would he want to wear women’s clothes? I wonder if the divorce is to blame. Or me in some way. Is he wanting to get closer to me? I really don’t know what to say to him. Do I confront him even though I know he is helping himself to my undies and other clothes? my friends have said leave alone but I am not happy not knowing what is happening while I am out at work. Should I even be bothered? One friend even said I should pop into a lingerie section when he is with me shopping and offer to buy him some! But I am not sure the shock treatment would work the right way. What if he said yes! If anyone can help me you would take a weight off my mind. Fran xx