Thread: Betrayed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Betrayed

My wife went on a women's retreat for 3 days and asked if I was going to dress while she was away. Of course I said since I've been dressing at every opportunity anyway. So knowing I'd be dressed she brings one of her GG friends to the door and demands me to unlock it, she has a key and has always let her self in, anyway I asked are you alone and she said no. PANIC!!!
    She didn't bring her friend in but her friend could smell perfume and became suspicious and now she and her husband knows about my CDing. They say they are not going to say anything to anyone, yeah right. This morning my wife took all my stash away and said she had to because she felt guilty about enabling me, we went shopping together for most of it. I thought she was ok with my CDing, she said she was and everything seemed cool until now. I told her about this part of me back in January and after her getting over the shock she has been accepting. Now I'm depressed. Any advice.
    Thanks,
    Sheena
    Last edited by sheena; 05-15-2006 at 02:15 PM.