Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How often do you get dressed?

As often as I can get away with it...

Ladies:

Today is the second day in a row I've worn panties over an extended period of time. Usually, I only get to dress sporadically, maybe once or twice a week and only for an hour or so. However, this weekend I made it a point to wear my wife's panties under my briefs. Last night, we made love while we both wore matching panties...it was great!!! Later, I decided to sleep in them. In the morning as she was doing the laundry, I changed into another pair and gave her the ones I slept in. Hopefully, but very slowly, I think she is beginning to accept and be comfortable with this level of my crossdressing. That's the reason I'm pushing with the hope that she'll let me wear panties regularly under my clothes.

I really long for the day when I can introduce and she accepts my wearing a bra and other lingerie. As others have suggested to go slow, I don't think I'll shock her with wearing my breast forms.

Those of you who are single and have SO's who accept your crossdressing are blessed.

Hugs and kisses,

Paula J.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

petticoatguy
    i get dressed mainly on weekends when my whole family is out though i still wear panties and sometmes corsets and bustiers under my work clothes i love wearing my 100 yard petticoat and twirling outside in my sissy dress

Meryl
    I usually dress full at night while surfing the net and while family is asleep, but I always like to have panties on during the day .

- Meryl