Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Do you sleep "dressed" ?

I am in Tomboy mode a lot..to much really but my wife has started telling me she is going to get me into a more "girly" mode. For example, heels. Not worn any in probably 3 years. We went shopping and bought like 4 pairs and was really having problems wearing them. She had read that if you wear some really high heels to bed and around the bedroom at night then when you put on your "regular" heels it will speed things up getting use to walking in them again. So for the past few weeks or so I have been wearing 5" heels to bed then first thing in the morning I am in my other heels and It really seems to working. I am wearing my 3 1/2 heels all the time now with hardly no problems at all and when I do have to slip on my tenny's for something it feels really wierd...lol
    Anyway....I am really glad to be wearing my heels again even if I do have to wear some to bed for a little while.
    HUGGS* Danielle near Nashville, Tennessee
    imDanielle2@AOL.com
    imDanielleNow@Yahoo.com

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I have and do occasionally were my higher heels to sleep in (just gotta watch that spiked heel in the sheets) and yes in the morning it feels odd to take off the shoe and place foot on flat surface.

As to do i sleep dressed? occasionally a mid to long nightie and pantyhose for me, thus when really hot out (no A/C) don't sleep dressed too often then.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Maried 29 years. Started wearing fem night clothes a couple of years ago. I always wear panties and a chemise or slip. In the summer I wear women's shorty pjs or just panties.
    Kara

I do alot. Its either sports bra and bikini bottom or bra under a t-shirt and panties under shorts.

I don't have forms but I use water balloons and always have them in. Love the feeling of rolling over on them or moving my arm and hitting them.

I need to find me a GG SO that is likes CD'ers. Would make life so much more fun.

I love warring my night gowns, and brest forms to bed every night, it really brings a smile to my face in the morning, when I wake up. What I don't like is that I have to take them off as I get ready for work that day. But rest assured when I get home and have a shower, they go right back on.

I never wear anything to bed. Been sleeping that way since I was a preteen girl.
    --
    Daphnie

*** I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize ***

I usually go to bed in silk pajamas or nightgowns, however my wife was upset with me as we had a disagreement on something, I spent 2 nights sleeping with a one piece girdle under my nightgown. That becomes quite uncomfortable by the time morning comes.

I always wear panties and a tshirt..

I sleep naked, and have tried sleeping in panties and I just can't seem to do it. I managed to do it once recently because I was, quite frankly, exhausted and passed right out once I hit the pillow. But that is the exception and not the rule.

O love sleeping dressed, I cheat though i filled water ballons up to where the still very pliacle and so they dont pop.(what dreadfull surprise tht would be)

P.S. I sleep much better in wig panties and bra

I would never go to bed without my bra and panties. But I do sometimes substitute a teddi or same other nightie. from Katrina

This is actually a subject that I am involved with. If I can't find something fem to wear, it is near impossible for me to sleep. When I dress before bed it makes me calm and forces all of my worry and heartache to dissapear.

Looking for what's new Lisa Baby's Avatar
    At the very least, I will wear a bra and panty. I have some lovely camis, slips, and baby dolls to that I will wear. A while back I purchased a tiger stripe shirt and pant PJ outfit that is really comfortable to slrrp in. (And the top can be worn durring the day time too!)

Lisa

Bobbie Lee that is an OUTSTANDING set of PJ's!!!

I like those!

As for night, sometimes I get too hot to wear anything but panties, until winter, then it's loooong night shirts.

I'm going to get some light pink or maybe hot pink PJ's for this winter for sure, probably cotton. I see them at the stores and just drool over them!!

Those are very nice!!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Tonite, off - black PH and Red satin nightie!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

mostly t-shirt style night shirts during the winter, and an light t during the summer .

dress for bed

I alway wear a long chiffon peignoir set to bed they feel so good. I have many colors to chose from each nite

Always wear a nightgown but come winter on the cold nights in the truck I may opt for a pair of pantyhose as well.
    I'm finally out and happy. By the way I look damn good in 3" heels too!

I sleep dressed sometimes, sometimes not, it all depends on what mood im in, i have gone to bed fully dressed, wig, forms etc. Well that wasnt going to bed, more falling on the bed, my partner, she never worries what i wear because she loves me for me.. She says what i do makes me, me. That make sense?
    Off to drink a bottle of red now.

Lets see if i crash on, or go to the aforementioned bed in 3 glasses!

K xXx

I wear panties,bra with breast enchancers and a camie,oh i also wear panty hose,i like the feel under the sheets.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I would love to sleep dressed and my wife would not mind. However, neither of us can stand to sleep in anything, even panties. Wearing anything to bed drives me nuts so I am never going to experience the thrill or sleeping dressed. But boy once I wake up I am dressed in a hurry. Shower, shave, full makeup, then the night clothes come on.

Sasha Anne

Always wear femme night wear whether a cami top and knickers or a night dress or if its cold flannelette pj's. I always wear them until my morning shower which just means I have to be careful around the house in the morning as we have two older children still living at home.
    hugs to all
    Samantha

Quote Originally Posted by imDanielle2 View Post
    So for the past few weeks or so I have been wearing 5" heels to bed then first thing in the morning I am in my other heels and It really seems to working.
    Be real careful if you have to get out of bed in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.

Karen Sue

Banned Read only
    I have a pair of ballet flats I like to sleep in

Body Shaper

Today, in the mail, I received a new Size 40 -C ( Black ) Body Shaper from Lane Bryant,and that is what I am going to wear to bed. It feels so smooth and sexy. From Katrina