Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you sleep "dressed" ?

I enjoy wearing nighties to bed. And having my breast is just part of dressing for bed. But I, too, hate taking them off in the morning.

Ever since I join the forum Ive worn nothing but a chemise and hose. It use to be once in a while on the weekends.

Im totally hooked.

I wear a flippy.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

up to now I wear nothing to in bed
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

[SIZE="4"]Dressed for bed?! Sheesh! I gotta say YES! I even got night wigs! (I got longish hair for real, but if I been wearin a wig all day then my real hair is a mess! So I gotta look pretty for my dreams!) I love being me, and I will be me for as many hours, awake or not as possible![/SIZE]
    We have to weather the storm before we can enjoy the sunshine

nightie ever night when I am home

dressed for bed

always wear panties and a bra. sometimes an nitie and thigh hi's. depends on the weather. in the winter might wear a girdle and stockings under my nitie.
    sue ellan

I slept in a black nighty, and tan pantyhose when my parents were out of town a couple of weeks ago.

I sleep most nights in bra and forms and always panties last night some how I unhooked my bra in my sleep that was strange lol

I have on a few occasions, but since I just restocked from my last purge I have tried, and can't seem to sleep dressed. Always have to sleep nude. Anything else just feels unnatural to me.

Hah, on another slightly amusing note, I think my mom walked into my room while I was asleep naked above the blankets a few months ago. She hasn't done it again since.

I usually wear a pink teddie and matching thong but recently been wearing a corset with garters.
    Feel free to add me on MySpace.

Please send me a message on MySpace if you add me so I know who you are.

http://www.myspace.com/jerrin_cd

Nightgowns always

I love to sleep in a long satin nightgown, bra and panties. It is the only way to go to sleep

Yes AnneKathleen I hear you very clearly! After getting used to them I hate taking the forms off too! Dresses during the day, nightgowns at night, dresses during the day, nightgowns at night. Then monday comes and it's suits and ties and cotton briefs with that Guillotine! Damn Drab!!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

a novel idea

wearing something to bed? hmmm....now that's a thought

tina

Just a T-Shirt and nothing else been like that all my life why change now

Kisses Kitt

Smile sleep

Panties and short nightie.Every night

I've been wearing nightgowns at night for so long now (almost 20 years?) that I really don't consider it 'dressing' anymore. I've got a range of nightgowns ranging from super heavy and warm, to thin nylon with straps. A few of my favorites were gifts from my wife

The same with the panties. I don't OWN anything else, so if I want to wear underwear, there isn't much of a choice!

To the nightgown and panties I *do* add a bra with or without forms once in a while. If I'm not going to sleep with forms, usually just a comfy sports bra. Sleeping with forms does disturb my sleep a bit sometimes (like when I roll over at night and feel the extra mass) but I like the feeling.

But I CAN NOT stand sleeping in pantyhose or tights. I've tried, and I wake up within a few hours feeling constrained and very claustrophobic. Even when I've fallen asleep fully dresses (on the couch in front of a movie for example) it is usually the feeling of the tights that wakes me up. which is too bad, since here in VT sleeping with thick tights on in the Winter would be a nice way to stay warm!

I have been sleeping in a fresh pair of panties and one of my different nighties. But lately I have also been sleeping with a bra and my breast forms. It feels so good to feel them in the night and to wake up in the morning and feel them.
    Mary

my answer

when the ex wife and i were togeather, i enjoyed going to bed all dolled up. (again the scant supplys that i had would not be worth mention to most here.) that would mean a simple dress, paintys, and tights. a good eight hours in these outfits, made fe feel well, spechal in a way that was... (thinking of the word... let me get back to ya) i can agree with felling pretty, most of my best nights were spent in this fation.

i am looking for night tees to sleep in now, but alise, i am comming up with empty leads, and dead ends at the walmart (cheep girl ) and online.
    if you want it, all you have to do is reach for it.

Still Putting Myself Toge cindyPT's Avatar
    I want to say I've tried everything, but I haven't quite. I have worn panties, bras, girdles, all-in-ones, tights, leotards, unitards sometimes under pajamas, sometimes not. I will try something - including waking up in breastforms - if I can get to sleep tonight.

Cindy

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    I sleep mostly without bra or my PALS.
    I tried it once but the bra latch just dug into my back all night.
    Next time it will be a sports bra!

hehehehe

In the Spring and Summer, I always Wear Panties to Bed.

In The Fall, I wear a Night Shirt or my Satin black Pj's!

In the Winter when it is Cold, I wear Fleece Pink PJ's or Blue Pj's with Clouds!

Me...I like it in the nude, but do were alittle makeup to bed if that counts
    Dee Dee

Only panties.
    Lois

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Bedtime is the one area of my CDing where my wife allows a bit of Caroline to intrude. My night wear is usually either a ladies nightshirt and panties or ladies silky PJ's.