Thread: TS show on lifetime

pretty pretty princess

TS show on lifetime

wanted to let you all know this coming monday at 8 or 9pm,(depending on time zone) channel 253 (lifetime network) on direct tv atleast,there is a show based on a boy who feels he is a girl from his young age.it's called something like "a boy named ____" .i forget what the name is but if you have the lifetime network (channel 253 direct tv) ,the show will be on this coming monday night.if i hear it advertise again and get the name i'll post it.
    figured some of you may have interest in watching it.

michelle19845

Very interested, but I don't get lifetime.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

I checked the schedule on the LifetimeTV website and I didn't see any such program listed for next Monday. Do you have any more details?

Maggie

I think the name of the movie is " A Girl Like Me"

pretty pretty princess

only info i know

the only thing else i can say is there are 2 lifetime channels ,there is "lifetime",which is channel 252 on direct tv at my house,and there is "lifetime movie network",which is channel 253 at my place.i think anywhere you have direct tv in atleast the u.s. that channel is the same.if you have cable,you may only have the "regular" lifetime channel,i have satellite and have the 2 lifetime channels i listed above.if you have another form of satellite tv you pry have it i'd imagine. thats all the help i have to offer as of now.

pretty pretty princess

new info

the name is "a girl like me,the gwen araujo story".monday JUNE 19 ,not this next monday,sorry,my bad. at 9pm (ET/PT) it's a latino teenager that begins to live life as a women,wearing long hair,make up,women's clothes. the m2f TS adopts the name "Gwen" from the music singer ,Gwen Steffani and faces trouble of getting family to accept "her" and after time they do.that's all there is to say for now,so i guess we got a month to wait.sorry about the wrong date again.

"A Boy Named Sue"

Michelle,

The title was right but a different story. ...Sue is about "A woman goes through procedures to become a man" per TiVo. Friday 5/26 1:30am ch 263 LOGO. It is a new, at-least to me, GLBT channel, here is a link to the decription. http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/see/MoreDTVChannels.jsp
    Love & Hugggs,

Alison

Smile , it makes people wonder what your thinking!