Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you give up crossdressing?

Would you give up crossdressing?

If someone were to give you a million dollars would you give up crossdressing?
    This is Sheena's wife in her own account. I would like Sheena to give up crossdressing because I have the opportunity to become very famous and I don't want Sheena tainting that.

Holy cow!
    Famous? Tainting?

Sorry Ladies, I was all wrong on this one, I'm shocked this is all that is stake for "Christian".
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

Smile

I wouldn't give up cd'ing for anything, its a part of who I am.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    If someone gave me a million dollars to give up crossdressing I would turn it down. If the offer was ten million I think I would try. I also think that I would be miserable and pretty much hate the world in general, then fail and go back to dressing. This (cd'ing) is one of those things that perhaps 99% of us can not 'give up'. It is sort of like being color blind, you may wish and pray that you were not color blind but every day you wake up and you still see the same way that you did the day before.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

This is becoming rather comical. And unbelievable.

J

Quote Originally Posted by Christian GG
    This is Sheena's wife in her own account. I would like Sheena to give up crossdressing because I have the opportunity to become very famous and I don't want Sheena tainting that.
    Yes. I'll use the money for new house, job and sex change lol. What would you give up that made feel good ? Boy you very shelf center. You famous O K right. And tainting you did that your shelf .
    Last edited by Ipexx2; 05-17-2006 at 04:29 PM.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    A million to be a crass crude guy who does ubnoxious things and demeans women.....NEVER !

A million to give up the smell of perfume and makeup, the feel of silk and hosiery, seeing my toenails painted a bright red......NEVER !

A dollar to make my wife have that look of pure love again for me and know that I would never again hurt her with this.......ABSOLUTELY !!!!!

But then again, I know the gender of my mind......and I don't know if 10 million can fix that.

Emily Ann

Well you can always try, but I see littel chance that money is a "cure". Others tried more elaborate theories and methods, but I am not aware of any success.

I'd like to suggest a deal.
    Ask sheena if she's willing to stop CDing for a few month up to a year (that could be hard, but possible). Become famous meanwhile, then think about it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Marla S
    Well you can always try, but I see littel chance that money is a "cure". Others tried more elaborate theories and methods, but I am not aware of any success.

I'd like to suggest a deal.
    Ask sheena if she's willing to stop CDing for a few month up to a year (that could be hard, but possible). Become famous meanwhile, then think about it again.
    This is a great idea, I don't think Sheena could stop at this point. She gets so depressed even with the hint of not being able to be Sheena that she is unable to work. Got any other ideas?

"Stephanie"
    Would you give up YOUR dreams for a million? If so, then you are as shallow as this thread makes you appear. I hope I'm wrong. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I suggest you rethink your request. And take a real long look inside your heart. Take care.

SilkenPrincess

Quote Originally Posted by Julia Cross
    This is becoming rather comical. And unbelievable.

J
    I only wish this were true. Unfortunately for me this is becoming rather tragic.
    I think Sheena is fast becoming a TS because of her behaviour. Please read my other thread.

I don't offend easily but you managed! We are not children to be bought off with a bribe for good behavior. CDing is a fundamental part of what we are and your cash offer is asking Sheena to sell herself out for a lie. It also doesn't help that you're reinforcing every single negative social attitude about crossdressing.

Great story (possibly apocryphal?) about Oscar Wilde, I think. A more literary girl can correct me. At a cocktail party he asks a respectable lady if she would have sex with him for money.

Woman: "No."
    Oscar: "Not even for a million pounds?"
    Woman: "Well, yes for that much."
    Oscar: "Ok, how about ten pounds?"
    Woman: "Of course not! What sort of woman do you think I am?"
    Oscar: "Madam, we have already determined that. Now we are just negotiating over the price."

Sound familiar?

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Quote Originally Posted by SilkenPrincess
    Would you give up YOUR dreams for a million? If so, then you are as shallow as this thread makes you appear. I hope I'm wrong. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I suggest you rethink your request. And take a real long look inside your heart. Take care.

SilkenPrincess
    Over the years I have given up so many dreams for this relationship. I'm not going to give up this one any more than Sheena is willing to give up being Sheena.

"Stephanie"
    Then perhaps you have your answer already.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaCD
    I don't offend easily but you managed! We are not children to be bought off with a bribe for good behavior. CDing is a fundamental part of what we are and your cash offer is asking Sheena to sell herself out for a lie. It also doesn't help that you're reinforcing every single negative social attitude about crossdressing.

Great story (possibly apocryphal?) about Oscar Wilde, I think. A more literary girl can correct me. At a cocktail party he asks a respectable lady if she would have sex with him for money.

Woman: "No."
    Oscar: "Not even for a million pounds?"
    Woman: "Well, yes for that much."
    Oscar: "Ok, how about ten pounds?"
    Woman: "Of course not! What sort of woman do you think I am?"
    Oscar: "Madam, we have already determined that. Now we are just negotiating over the price."

Sound familiar?

Erica
    Sorry I offended you, I'm asking questions to find out possible solutions to some really difficult issues.

"Stephanie"
    Christian,
    I have no doubt whatsoever that the situation is difficult. I've lived it. Most of us have. But you seem to be putting money over personhood. This isn't about clothes, it's about a heart. I can't think of anything more valuable than that. I sympathize with your dilemna. I wish there were easier answers for you than what you've suggested.

SilkenPrincess

Sounds like an "indecent proposal" like the movie with Robert Redford, Demi Moore, and Woody Harrelson

I hope that your bribe offer was really a jest,otherwise it would be offensive.There are really few people who are famous as that requires the test of time as proven by history. There are many infamous people or those who have a distorted sense of self. If crossdressing is really part of who one is as an individual then they should be true to that aspect of their life.Perhaps both of you could benefit from professional assistance.

Well to be honest Christian I know that your upset, but have you re read what youve just written, it sounds really awful. Hopefully when youve gotten over the shock and upset of all of this you'll see that for yourself.
    I dont know what it is that may afford you the chance to become famous, and it could be something that having a Crossdresser in the family may well be damaging.
    Nevertheless I think if I were in your position I'd turn the whole situation around and see it as a plus. Lets face it, who gets all the publicity in the rich and famous arena, usually someone who's abit out of the ordinary, you could hit the headlines quicker than any soap star ever did. And if its some political arena that your proposing to enter, well then your being very politically correct by already having a family member whom society as a whole discriminates against and your showing a strong family bond and a great united front. How lovely.
    BEVxxx

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Fame, nor wealth, bring happiness.

No, I would not stop crossdressing, but not for any amount of money, If I can't do it for the love of my Partner, then what difference will money make.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

ok?

..most "rich and famous people" seem to drop partners, that do'nt see things their way..in a heartbeat !? - so where's the probs?? ....?? "K"
    .. and a million bucks...to buy all the shoes I'd like?? "fuel to the fire" eh??
    ...you folks need to talk !! xx"K"
    Last edited by Khriss; 05-17-2006 at 05:19 PM.
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG
    Well to be honest Christian I know that your upset, but have you re read what youve just written, it sounds really awful. Hopefully when youve gotten over the shock and upset of all of this you'll see that for yourself.
    I dont know what it is that may afford you the chance to become famous, and it could be something that having a Crossdresser in the family may well be damaging.
    Nevertheless I think if I were in your position I'd turn the whole situation around and see it as a plus. Lets face it, who gets all the publicity in the rich and famous arena, usually someone who's abit out of the ordinary, you could hit the headlines quicker than any soap star ever did. And if its some political arena that your proposing to enter, well then your being very politically correct by already having a family member whom society as a whole discriminates against and your showing a strong family bond and a great united front. How lovely.
    BEVxxx
    I was on the verge of something really big and that is the precise time Sheena decided to come out of the closet. I was paralyzed for a month over it and now don't know exactly how to proceed. My life is on hold until I figure this out.

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Not for a billion dollars! Money does not buy happiness. Not being able to express my inner woman is guaranteed to bring miserable-ness.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar
    My thoughts are with you Christian.
    If my wife asked me to give up the natural tendencies of dressing like a woamn and sometimes havong womanly thoughts, to save our loving relationship, I'd do it.
    The money would be a bonus and I could buy lots of motorbikes but the only reason I could stop is if it would save my loving marriage.
    F.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

I would never be able to give up crossdresseing, no matter how much money was offered. I could try to but would never succede. Crossdressing is a part of who I am and I cannot change that. I would eventially even if I tried and I have tried in the past not to, but always end up doing so anyway.0.02
    I am who I am.