Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you give up crossdressing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Donna
    Do you have even the slightest clue what it means to be transgender?

To grow up feeling isolated and alone - confused by feelings and emotions for which we have no sufficient words to express them? To have no one in your life to share these feelings? To learn to hate yourself - all the while putting on a 'happy face' for those around you? To recognize what is the pointlessness that is your life? To spend nearly every waking moment painfully aware that you are not and never will be a part of the mainstream of society? To look at the other people around you moving almost effortlessly through life while you struggle simply to exist?

And do you have even the slightest clue just how ignorant your question is?

For a million dollars, would you :
    • Have your breasts removed?
    • Grow a beard?
    • Arm hair?
    • Leg hair?
    • Chest hair?

Would you agree to spend the rest of your life as a man? To spend the rest of your life being something you're not while is slowly eats away at you until you no longer have a reason to live?

Well... Would you?

Then why would you wish that on someone else?

Into what part of "Do unto others as you would have them do to you" (Luke 6:31) does this fit?

Under what part of the so called 'christian virtues' does this fall?

Clearly, you've lost the plot on your way home from the retreat. If I were you, I'd ask for my money back.

You don't want Sheena tainting your chance at fame? Please... You seem more concerned with 'fortune and glory' than with your relationship. I'm sure that once you're 'rich and famous', you'll have no problem finding a 'proper' husband.

So, lets see where we are:
    • Greed
    • Wrath
    • Envy
    • Hubris

That's four. All you need is three more and you'll have racked up all seven cardinal sins - not bad.

I'm sure that there is much that Sheena could have done better, but your 'response' to all of this - my dear, you have more than a few issues here...

You have lifetime subscription.

The future masters of technology will have to be lighthearted and intelligent.
    The machine easily masters the grim and the dumb. -- Marshall McLuhan
    Christians aren't perfect people they are forgiven- in reference to the cardinal sins above

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe Reece
    Christian, let me pose a question to you. What if someone offered you a million dollars to pose as a man. The conditions would be that you would have to do it publicly and privately for the rest of your natural life. You could also never tell anyone that you are really female. Could you give up the femininty that you were born with?

If your answer is yes, then it is pretty clear that money is the only thing in life you have any interest in.

If your answer is no, see how that same question relates to Sheena. You may have some chance at understanding what crossdressing is all about in that case.
    I couldn't do it. I get your point. Thanks.

Absolutely fabulous
    The answer is simple Christian.

You take the million and go to Famesville where you live a long, lonely and sadly tragic life.

During the meanwhilst, back in reality, Sheena goes on to live a happy and fulfilling life as the TS she really is.

Told you it was simple.
    [SIZE="1"]"All you have to do is believe, and it's yours" Kirk Brandon

All people contain the potentiality of enlightenment; and the process, therefore, is just in becoming what you are.
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by purple_spider GG
    Hi
    Sheena is transgender and she was born transgender! You are asking her to give up an inherent part of her human nature, her natural self, and this is going to destroy her. By suppressing it she is going to become more depressed and statistically another suicide risk. Christian what is more important to you? I know you think this is a hobby but it isn't. I have had two TG partners, my last one was TS and my current one is non-transitioning transgender, you cannot crush who they are and it is wrong of you to do so. I know you are upset right now but please give yourself time because you will get used to it in the end.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Thank you purple_spider GG. I can see that you see what on the inside. And NOT what on the outside of a human being. Maybe Cgg needs to learn from you.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian GG
    A good name is better to be desired than gold.
    "... the greatest of these is LOVE"

"if I am with thee, who can be against thee?"

"as you love the least of these, so do you love me"

perhaps the most profound is simply...

"I am".

The Lord knows our heart. He knew us before we ever were. He knows if our name is in the book of Life.

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    I went through 2 purges between the ages of 27 an 30... I met my Ex.. she made me feel OK about me being me, (then she revoked her acceptance). but by then, I knew I could not/would not go back into the closet. Now at 39, i know who I am, and know I would never be happy trying to deny that side of myself - a lonely of a road to travel it might be.. I have to be true to myself.

Exclamation Hold on a second!

Christian was on the verge of becoming famous at the very moment Sheena comes out of the closet??????

I'm sorry people, I know a lot of you have been really trying to understand and help these two, but, the more I read, the less I think the issue is crossdressing or fame.

These topics have become an arena in which these two people have chosen to do battle instead of something that is even more frightening to them. This means two things: One, crossdressing is not the most frightening thing in their marriage. And, two, by continuing this alleged conversation, they successfully ignore whatever the real problem is.

Sheena and Christian. Get off the computer and get to a serious therapist. The first question you ask your new therapist is: Do you know what the Arena Theory of marital communicaion is? If the answer is no, thank them for their time and go find someone else.

nope would not i work hard allready have mony you need to get real and get a life

Banned Read only
    As said before i would give it up. Then take the million dollars go get a sex change then i wouldn't be crossdressing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkenPrincess
    Would you give up YOUR dreams for a million? If so, then you are as shallow as this thread makes you appear. I hope I'm wrong. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I suggest you rethink your request. And take a real long look inside your heart. Take care.

SilkenPrincess
    A bribe huh? Nothing ever seems to work out with the offerance or the acceptance of a bribe! Why jump off the deep end when you can only swim in shallow water.
    "Lady Fingers"

Exclamation crossdressing

Yes I would if it was causing my love one distress (if I had one that is) Love is precious and it would not take any amount of money to do it either, I would live just to please her if she is happy and healthy that is all the reword I would need.
    but for now I am alone and dress on a daily basis will continue to do so untill
    it is harming another in any way.
    I hope i can find some one who is completely understanding to the woman in me.
    Misty

ok .. i feel kinda bleah replying to this thread.
    to get to the actual question posed .. no, im not going to just drop things for a million dollars.
    this is who i am... sooo .. whats money going to do to help that?
    so essentially, you are asking:
    "for a million dollars, would you go against your nature and be miserable for the rest of your life?"
    hmm ... doesnt really sound like there'd be enough money on the planet for me to agree to that kind of thing.

in fact .. it kinda reminds me a bit of how that Devil guy is portrayed a lot of the times ... y'know .. hes the give with the pitchfork and the pointy tail who goes around offering you a bunch of kewl things in return for an eternity in hell after the fact .... ? :evil:

im 'putting' my wife through a great big change .. and yet shes right here with me. her co-workers know about me even and from what ive heard, even they support my choice.
    if it ever came to a point where my lovely wife thinks im going to 'taint' something for her.. then i think its pretty easy to just say, its time we went seperate ways and were happy apart.
    of course, i know that my dear wife wouldnt do something like that in a million years... cause she LOVES me.

but then .... to be honest, im finding it hard to believe that someone... anyone.. would come onto a crossdressers forum when they are having a problem with a crossdressing husband .. and ask a group of crossdressers for advice on how to stop this crossdressing 'habit' ... im with julia .. this all smacks of unreality.

and hey .. im the nieve one... arent i, Tamara?
    ~They say I'm different, well I'm not the same. - Sevendust~

Sure. I'd stop for a few million. But i'd use the money to get all the necessary surgery for feminizing myself. Then i'd be a FtM crossdressing MtF *******.
    Hail Satin!

If someone were to give you a million dollars would you give up crossdressing?
    [SIZE=3]Nope! Crossdressing is a part of me - whether I can do anything about it or not!

Still, i'd like the million bucks regardless!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dee~
    but then .... to be honest, im finding it hard to believe that someone... anyone.. would come onto a crossdressers forum when they are having a problem with a crossdressing husband .. and ask a group of crossdressers for advice on how to stop this crossdressing 'habit' ... im with julia .. this all smacks of unreality.

and hey .. im the nieve one... arent i, Tamara?

I agree with Dee here.

This smells of high melodrama. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Alot here will come down hard on you but fame adds a whole nother level of stress to the whole thing.

If you make your mark, esp in Christian circles and it comes out that your husband CDs, it is over for you. Not speaking for them all, but the majority of church folk in this country can be the most judgemental and easily offened p.ple (sic) on the planet.

They simply ''don't play that" when it comes to somn like CDing, its the Devil plain and simple. They will not tolerate it. Then again you could get famous and it not be revealed.

On the other hand , I know about the overwhelming urge to go forth with it on Sheena's part. But I ask y'all, who is making the sacrifice/compromise ( afterall that is what marriage is all about right).

If Sheena is already dressing as much as she is, when you look at how many CDers have unaccepting and at times even scornful wives, shouldn't she count her blessings and at least try to meet Christian GG halfway?

No easy answers just hard hard choices= life.

Christians aren't perfect people they are forgiven- in reference to the cardinal sins above
    Whatever forgiveness may be, it's not an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by kwebb
    Alot here will come down hard on you but fame adds a whole nother level of stress to the whole thing..
    i agree .. fame can make things harder to deal with ...
    but then again .. isnt the damage already done in that case?

i mean .. whether it was "is married to a cd'er" or "was married to a cd'er"
    it can be twisted any which way a reporter wants it to go ..
    and would the judgemental public really care about the tiny details? ..

afterall...judgemental people, by definition, are going to be judgemental.

and like what has already been said .. is there really any bad press in that sort of instance?
    ~They say I'm different, well I'm not the same. - Sevendust~

Smile

no amount of money can change who i am and i can not change who iam even if i wanted to most cross dressers are born cross dressers is not something you can just give up. i hope you take the right road on this one money will not make you happy later in life0.02
    hugs
    Ronda

Thankful To Be A GIRL!!! tgirlkari's Avatar
    If someone were to give you a million dollars would you give up crossdressing?
    This is Sheena's wife in her own account. I would like Sheena to give up crossdressing because I have the opportunity to become very famous and I don't want Sheena tainting that.
    I think you should be ashamed of yourself, you dont want the one you love to taint your possibility of fame? Sheena needs to do herself a favor and go find someone who really loves her/him. I have purged a few times for someone only to be miserable. Crossdressing is a part of the persons phsyce its not going to go away,....trust me otherwise the person was never really a crossdresser
    life with love will have some thorns but life without love will have no roses
    Live happy girls
    Kari

~Dee~s GG always&forever ~Kitty GG~'s Avatar
    I was on the verge of something really big and that is the precise time Sheena decided to come out of the closet. I was paralyzed for a month over it and now don't know exactly how to proceed. My life is on hold until I figure this out.
    Its always good to have someone to blame for one's inability to succeed.
    [SIZE="2"]Love is trusting
    Love is honest
    Love is not a hand that holds you down
    ~Tonic
    [/SIZE]

~Dee~s GG always&forever ~Kitty GG~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kwebb
    Alot here will come down hard on you but fame adds a whole nother level of stress to the whole thing.

If you make your mark, esp in Christian circles and it comes out that your husband CDs, it is over for you. Not speaking for them all, but the majority of church folk in this country can be the most judgemental and easily offened p.ple (sic) on the planet.

They simply ''don't play that" when it comes to somn like CDing, its the Devil plain and simple. They will not tolerate it. Then again you could get famous and it not be revealed.
    Someone who wants to become famous in said "christian circles" while living with someone "doing the devil's work" .. sounds very UN-christian to me..

On the other hand , I know about the overwhelming urge to go forth with it on Sheena's part. But I ask y'all, who is making the sacrifice/compromise ( afterall that is what marriage is all about right).
    Who came up with that silly idea? If marriage is all about sacrifice/compromise.. I don't want any of it. I thought it was about loving and accepting the person YOU CHOSE. I thought it was about being happy together.

Silly me. I must be doing this wrong.

I thought that it was important to find solutions that WORK for BOTH parties.

If Sheena is already dressing as much as she is, when you look at how many CDers have unaccepting and at times even scornful wives, shouldn't she count her blessings and at least try to meet Christian GG halfway?

No easy answers just hard hard choices= life.
    Giving up CDing is not meeting halfway. Meeting halfway would be for Sheena to dress LESS and for Christian to settle for something less than the fame she's talking about.

But again.. I don't believe in everyone having to be unhappy just keep two people together that aren't happy together. If you're not adding to eachother, building eachother up, working toward a common goal.. what's the point of being together?

Its not easy.. but it is simple.

And life should be lived.. not endured.

~Kitty~
    [SIZE="2"]Love is trusting
    Love is honest
    Love is not a hand that holds you down
    ~Tonic
    [/SIZE]

"Enduring"

Your absolutely right, Kitty. I "endured" for 30 years. Marriage is supposed to be about sharing and caring for one another, not "enduring". If it isn't working, it may be time to move on. Ericka

Dear Christian GG -- Your only reply to my first post was: Try reputation.
    My question is whose reputation? Yours or Sheena's? I again suspect it's your reputation you worry and care about. Is that concern because of your reputation being damaged to the point where that fame (and ensuing financial benefits) are stiffled? Sorry, but I think you think too much about yourself. I won't bother you any more, but I will be praying for you and Sheena.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Enduring is a conclusion one draws when it isn't working; don't endure! If you can't stay together with generosity and love, it's not worth anything.