Thread: making fake cleavage

making fake cleavage

i saw this site and thought it was good but i'm wondering if there's anything else?

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Sorry you have given us no clues there?

we covered this a little while ago here:

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29694

Basically using some soft plastic ovals, taped to the sides of your own chest, you can then pull you own loose skin in this area over to create a very convincing cleavage, once the tape is in place and you have the affect you breast forms are layed behind and on the side to make up the rest of the breasts shape.

done right it is very affective, and dispite it sounding uncomfortable, it is not, as all your doing is moving you loose skin over. hence once it is all in place, it should all stay put under a tight fitting bra, and you will forget all about the tape, after a short while, but the look is fantastic.

good luck!
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Cleavage

The next best thing is real garbonzos. If you want to go that far, that is. Ericka

I'm a big advocate of the maryannsung method (you'll find it in the other thread). Much more comfortable than taping I feel.

Good luck
    -Sedona