Thread: Looking for some insight

Looking for some insight

Hi everybody! I just recently joined this forum, attracted by the warm of you all. As I've told in my introduction post, I'm a 27 male who sometime likes to CD, even if I don't feel it as a strong urge. I started CDing when I was around 10, and during my life I had up&downs: sometime I stopped with it for even years, other times I was quite into it. Recently my CDing attitude came back quite a bit, and I started buying some lingerie of mine (before I just used to borrow other clothes from my mother and sister).

I understand you (still) don't know me, and after all I'm not looking for someone to make all my doubts clear; however I'm sure many of you have bumped in similar situations, and I can indeed be helped by your experience.

What's the matter, in the end? Well, I'm just questioning my sexual orientation, but beware: I would not be scared at all to discover something "unusual" (so to speak). I'm sufficently open minded to accept anything. It's just I'm curious to understand these aspects of mine. One thing is sure: I like women, not doubt about it! ..still I often have fantasies about being taken by a man, even if the idea of even kissing one repels me (WAY more than having sex with one, which somehow attracts me). Am I bisexual? Well, could be, and there would be nothing bad at it, but somehow I have some doubts.. I feel I would never be able to love a man, that's sure, and my repulsion against kissing one proves that.. maybe I'm just lusty? ..sometime I guess I could just try it, but I'm a bit puzzled at the idea.

As for CDing itself, even if in the past I've had fantasies about being a woman sometime, I don't live it like a problem, since now I'm totally happy to be a man: I've never wanted to be seen by others like a woman, or go out full dressed.. for me wearing lingerie had always been just a way to feel some pleasure, and after all.. they are so nice one me! Despiste this, I do not exclude that in the future CDing could totally disappear from my life: as I've said, it's not such an important thing in my life.

Hope I didn't said too much at once.. I'm just eager to understand some parts of mine which are not easy to talk about with people you know in real life.. I would really appreciate any comment by people who have experienced similar things.

Thanks in advance from you all!

Smile I was like you

Hi, Lucille. I understand where you're coming from. I started CDing only about a year ago. I was questioning my gender and thought that I was bisexual. I had no interest in having sex with men. You are doing to try to sort it out but take your time. Some CDs fantasize having sex with men. Every one is different. Some just enjoy the lingerie while others live full time as women.

This is the right place you have come and every one is willing to help. If you can find a support group, join it. In time you will find out what is comfortable to you. Keep in touch.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

What you're going through

Crossdressing since you were a child, giving it up and getting back into it, and questioning your sexual orientation...sure sounds like alot of us here, let alone myself. What I've found here is a GREAT outlet for my feminine desires with like minded people. I think you'll find the same, but I don't think you should expect to find the answers here to your questions about yourself. It's cliche, but consult your conscience, and you'll get the Truth. How you accept and deal with it is another story.

Best wishes.

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Maybe you're bisexual. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm reluctant to discuss my sexuality in public, why should I have to do that?
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

HI

At the end of the day only you can truly ansewer you own questuion on your sexual orientation.

Love
    Lucy

Welcome

Hi Luc, We accept you for the person that you are because that person is important. Enjoy the ride. Take care, Ericka

HI and welcome

First off, you sound like you have a lot that you want to talk about. This forum is perfect for that. As a new member myself I've already found that out.

CDing isn't some "yoke" we all have to bear. It only becomes one if you judge it to be so.

There are tons of guys out here who dress to varying degrees and for different reasons. For some it is a sexual fetish. Some truly want to be women. For me, it is the fastest way to dissipate stress. I have periods when I just have too many other things to do and dressing never enters my mind. Other times (and I've learned, usually when I've been building up a lot of stress) I come home from work, dress up and the next morning have to force myself to change back into my drab dress so I can get to work.

As for the sex thing, I tried it once as Vanna with another cd and it was kind of a gas. Tried it again a few years later and hated it.

Good luck, and read the postings. There are a lot of questions like yours that are dealt with here.

Vanna