Thread: Why Do I Feel Trapped?

LeslieGirl

Why Do I Feel Trapped?

HI
    Everyone

I am a young M2F TS Blonde post-op SRS. I love the SRS and the results.
    I have the body I"ve always wanted. I don"t physically have any male chararistics in my body or appearance. I am saying this because I feel trapped in a Male gender role. I hate anything that has to do with me being a
    male. I hated the gentials I used to have. I"m not depressed. If I could just
    figure this out.

Love, Kisses and hugs
    TGirl

It may take a little bit of time to get used to not having the boys i'm sure.. I still dont qualify for the SRS so i couldnt give you hands on advice. But i'll try to give you some... Give yourself a little bit of time to get used to not having a penis... You have had it for however many years you been alive until recently.. i'm sure theres some kind of seperation anxiety from it that you didnt expect and its only there on a subconious level.

Once you get more accustomed to not having it you'll feel much better about it i'm sure!
    May all your ventures be pleasant ventures

- Jennifer

LeslieGirl
    HI
    Jennifer J

Thanx, I wasn"t aware of the seperation anxiety on a
    subconsience level. I am totally glad to be without a penis.
    I'll give myself time.

TGirl

Maybe you rushed into this. I have wanted to be a Girl since I can remember, And now early next year I will be all the way.
    I was always small for a male right now this morning I was 128lbs and still 5'2" so I have the build I am 38c and 26 waist can be smaller with my merrywidow and 36 hips I love what I am. Also who I am.
    Love and Kisses
    Fun Being a GIRL

LeslieGirl
    HI
    Bobbie G

No I didn"t rush into this. SRS is definatly what I want. I love being a female. I"m where I want to be.

Hugs
    TGirl

Quote Originally Posted by TGirl
    HI
    Bobbie G

No I didn"t rush into this. SRS is definatly what I want. I love being a female. I"m where I want to be.

Hugs
    TGirl
    As my SO and also my doctor keeps reminding me after January there is no turning back , am I sure this is what I want, your'e damn right it is.
    LOVE& KISSES
    Fun Being a GIRL

LeslieGirl
    HI
    Bobbie G

Hmmm, my Doctors throughout my transition never reminded me that there was no turning back. At the time of my SRS, I was informed that the surgery is irreversible. Good, I never want to go back. Fun being a Girl.
    I always felt like a female from the age of 5. My grandparents raised me as a Girl. They could see what I was.

Hugs
    TGirl

cant wait till i qualify to get rid of mine =P.... got quite a bit of time to go yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TGirl
    HI
    Jennifer J

Thanx, I wasn"t aware of the seperation anxiety on a
    subconsience level. I am totally glad to be without a penis.
    I'll give myself time.

TGirl
    May all your ventures be pleasant ventures

- Jennifer