Thread: Ever been caught

Ever been caught

have you ever been caught and how did it effect you?

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

The best thing that ever happened to me

Not wanting to be irresponsible what happened to me may not happen for everyone. I had been cross dressing on and off through out my whole married life. My wife came across a credit card bill with charges for wig, hi heels, nylons etc. My worst nightmare came true. She confronted me and asked me what women i was purchasing this for. I proved to her that the woman was me and she has come around full circle. Saturday she is going to take me for a drive in my latest outfit. She loves the other me.

I was caught by my father a couple of times as a teen. He just told me to put the clothes back and nothing more came of it.

getting caught by wife was best thing ever

my wife caught me dressed when she came home early. when i asked if i could have an outside Mistress She took ownership of me Herself and has been training me ever since. This has been better than anything i dreamed of

You lucky girl Tricia, first time I got caught was by my ex some 10 years ago, however we seperated 2 years later froom growing apart, but better friends now, and my present SO found my out 2 months ago and is still coming to terms with it, very slowly I may add. I'm not even sure I'm ready for her to meet the full Adrea, all she's seen so far is her wardrobe. So my little story has a lot of unfolding yet to go. Watch this space for more episodes. Never know she might even find this site and log on one day.
    TTFN Andrea :GE:

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    OHHHHHHHHH YES !!!!

She found a powder blue bra and stockings, not in her size. I had to chose between confessing to a mistress or crossdressing. I chose the truth, the lie might have been easier. Come back in a couple of years and I'll tell you how it turns out.

Emily Ann

Gold Member
    I had my picture found on the computer while dressed, was working a way to tell her but this happened, we chatted a bit about it and thats been that.

yes, a long time back my mom caught me trying on her underware.
    I went through hell for it but it did't stop me then, when I went to school wearing her bra the following week.

Getting "caught"

It used to affect me bigtime. Now, it's a way of life and if I get "caught" , it's getting caught bring myself. Ericka

Hell yes. I've been caught. Let's see, I got caught by my father, by my mother, by my wife's late son, by one of his friends, and by my wife, although I wasn't dressed at the time. Oh, yeah, some big secret, huh? I'm surprised it's not in the papers. How did it affect me? Well, there comes a time when you learn to care a little less what others think of you. Concern over what others think of you is really rooted somewhat in insecurity, and if you're good with yourself, you can reasonably assume that others are good with you, too. I'm no longer especially ashamed that I crossdress. It's just that in order to be open with it, one would have to deal with the social stigmas that others place on it. I'm good with it, but no one else is. It's easier to deal with life in general if you're not also having to deal with these stigmas. So I'm still not real open about my dressing.

That said, major props to all of you who are really open about this. For some the road is an especially rocky one that can include things like transition. Compared to you girls, I'm an unabashed coward. Hats off to you.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar
    My brother caught me at about 16 y.o.
    My girlfriend in about 1991 or '92. That turned out to be advantageous. But those thirty seconds before my heart slowed down to safe level was not fun.
    F.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

almost got caught last night trying on different bras with different breast forms. Forgot I left the front door unlocked and heard the g/f come in and come down the hallway. Couldnt get out of my bra fast enough and hide everything. Too close for comfort.

oh yes

yes I was caught by my brother had a bra ,panties, nightie and wig on. He walked out of his room unexpected and saw me dressed. So I felt it was time to come clean and tell him about it he didn't really seem to care that I dressed. When I told my mom she wasn't happy though but she didn't disown me either that was good. Never did tell my dad but mom told me he knows apparently while still living at home he saw me go out dressed as I went out for a drive at night when I thought everyone was asleep. Oh well he doesn't treat me any different so either he doesn't care or doesn't want to talk about it. what ever the case I still have good relationships with all members of my family. Only one who doesn't know I still dress is my gf she thinks i've quit. ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

In my teens

I had a pretty good panty selection when I was 15. I thought I had them hidden in a wooden box in my lower drawer. One day my dad came up to me holding the box and asked if we had something to talk about. I broke into a cold sweat and I think I just mumbled. Anyhow he took the box and panties away. It was never mentioned again. I wish I had talked to him then. 30 years latter I found out that he could keep good secrets. My brother confided to him about his problems, that he was bi. I guess if I talked then, I could of come out of the closet years ago. He passed away a couple of years ago, I wish I could tell him about that box of panties now.

Yes by my neighbors...A Looong time ago, by my father, I Think by my wife and quite possibly by my mother...AND yet nothing has come from it except a small fraction of guilt which ..... I have now come to tearms with thanks TO THIS FORUM AND ALL OF ITS WONDERFULL MEMBERS!
    Thank you ALL who have helped me in your most awsome writings!
    Melora!

I was almost caught red-handed (and red-faced) by my mother when I was 12 going on 13 (seventh grade), but it led to my mother's very loving acceptance of my CDing. I had been getting into her things from the time I was very young, but as a latchkey kid coming home from school to an empty house for years, I had plenty of time to go through her closet and drawers. One day the fall that I was in seventh grade, mom came home early and almost caught me one of her skirt suits. While I changed back in my room, mom came upstairs and found her skirt suit folded on the floor of her closet, and she came in to confront me about it. But instead of being angry or upset, she seemed merely concerned and wanted me to talk and get this out in the open. After I tried denying it, I finally came clean and spilled my guts, but my mother just wanted to know what I liked about girls clothes, etc. After we ascertained that I wasn't TS or gay (not that there's anything wrong with that), my mother just didn't want me going behind her back anymore, so I had to ask permission first, and she ended up buying me some of my own clothes and lingerie and shoes so I would stay out of hers and have some age-appropriate things to wear (for the early-mid '80s anyway). Things just kind of snowballed from there.
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

No discredit to you

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla
    Hell yes. I've been caught. Let's see, I got caught by my father, by my mother, by my wife's late son, by one of his friends, and by my wife, although I wasn't dressed at the time. Oh, yeah, some big secret, huh? I'm surprised it's not in the papers. How did it affect me? Well, there comes a time when you learn to care a little less what others think of you. Concern over what others think of you is really rooted somewhat in insecurity, and if you're good with yourself, you can reasonably assume that others are good with you, too. I'm no longer especially ashamed that I crossdress. It's just that in order to be open with it, one would have to deal with the social stigmas that others place on it. I'm good with it, but no one else is. It's easier to deal with life in general if you're not also having to deal with these stigmas. So I'm still not real open about my dressing.

That said, major props to all of you who are really open about this. For some the road is an especially rocky one that can include things like transition. Compared to you girls, I'm an unabashed coward. Hats off to you.
    It is hard to tell your loved ones.When I finally worked up the courage to tell them, I felt a whole lot of relief

Hugs, Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last evening, my lovely wife had everything planned out. She went to a local store and made a surprise purchase of an irredescent rose colored nail polish. Right after dinner we were to slip into our matching pj's then close and lock the doors and draw the curtains. Then sit back with a glass of wine, paint each others toe nails and chat. Sounds like a great evening right. And that is exactly the way it started out. Well...........just so happens that my son (who has recently moved back home temporarily), arrived home about four hours early after telling us prior of his evening plans to be out until after eleven pm.

Yep, just as my bride is applying the first coat to my big toe, we all of a sudden here a key in the lock of the front door!!!! Well, I made it to the bathroom just as he came through the door. I had to wait for my heart to catch up with me, it was still back in the kitchen, lol!! That was close!! Never to fret to much though, my wife just brought everything into our bedroom and we continued on about our business in an even more private setting, and we still had a wonderful time! She's the greatest!

I sure will be glad when we finally get the house back to ourselves again!

Talking she found my stuff

[SIZE="3"]My wife found my panties and I confessed to her. She reacted calmly but she doesn't approve. I wanted to tell her eventually but the future can sooner that I expected.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Well I was caught (by my mom, whom lives with me) lastnight walking back in the house wearing a nylons and a skort with a (gender neuteral) polo shirt. So far nothing has been said although I am pushing the envelope hoping for her to make the first move in conversation. She has known for awhile but the conversation has never been had, I have dresses and skirts in my closet and skirts,blouses and lingerie in m2 of my drawers and oh yea the most important a pair of 5 inch spike velvet heels in the bottom of my closet so No there is no hiding the fact LOL I will update as more happens, Love you all.
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?