Thread: When is enough??

When is enough??

Ok, I have bought, like, 30 pairs of shoes and boots since July, probably equal to the total of mens footwear I have bought in my lifetime...well, you can never have too many shoes, right?
    Every time I buy groceries, I buy pantihose, thigh-highs or knee-highs...ok.... I have been plucking my eyebrows, nobody notices... I have been keeping gel on my nails and keeping them filed, that's nice...I rush home every day at lunch to catch the mail and see what presents have arrived from e-Bay, but now you girls have taken it too far. I woke up this morning and somebody painted my toenails!!! ...not the nice clear gel that I have been putting on them! NO! bright, deep, glittery red... !! And they won't be seen because I have a parcel waiting at the post office, and I think it is my thigh-high boots!! How am I going to concentrate this morning on receivables and budgets, yuck..(I think the toenails were inspired by a nice deep grey slightly glittery pair of high heels that arrived two days ago). Life was simpler before... sigh...wenda well, off to the post office at lunch, rip home, try on the boots...

Ah yes, don't you just love red polish, so hard to get off
    DonnaT

Platinum Member
    you have been bitten by the shopping bug ..........sorry no cure insite all you can do is just keep shopping untill the cards are a smokeing mess .......hope you enjoy your boots

Just enjoy Wenda! Sounds like you are

Hugs,
    Rene

I agree. Enjoy it while you can. Wenda, I understand about the accounting. I dread tax season coming up.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

My Boots Came!!!!

...just when you think you have gone overboard...another parcel from Santa eBay...the ladies at the postal outlet are starting to get suspicious. Three parcels today. The one I picked up tonight was two sets of boots from KissProofGirl on eBay... a banner day, because I ordered them in early October...turns out Canada Customs have been on a 'work to rule"...I mentioned KPG, because when the mail search didn't show anything, they offered to send replacements, one pair at a time...anyway,,the first, thigh high leather boots with 4" heels...I was shaking!!! They have laces at the back of the thighs... unreal....unpack the second pair...vinyl platforms with 4 " heels...I won't be wearing these out in public very often,, because inthem I am nearly 6'7" tall'. no zippers...yikes...pull...pulll..damn....take the paper out of the toes...pull..wiggle...pull...OOOOHHH YEEAAAHH MOMMA! They fit like gloves...I think I will sleep in them...I HAVE to get my camera working...I am in love with my own legs...god...talk about bent!!! happy wenda.

Call me Charlotte softandsmooth's Avatar
    Wenda,

You are on a shopping jag! Big breath, big breath.

Think Yoga - it's all about balance.

Slow down - you don't have to overflow the closet right out of the gate!

Charlotte

StephanieCD
    When I rented a room from a TS friend of mine I got to stay in the "shoe room" - she said she started one day, and never stopped. No estimate on a count... hundreds, I'd say.

I loved that room *sigh*

...oooh ...Stephanie...shoes??..hundreds..?.?..your shoes ... match my toenails...will this ever stop....wenda.