Thread: Please help - latex vagina vs thong?

FluffyCD

Please help - latex vagina vs thong?

Dear ladies,
    I would appreciate your input on pros and cons of wearing latex vagina (for example, type of Miracle vagine from Transformations) vs. regular thong or other type of panty while having sex. And sorry for this post being a bit graphic.
    My wife and I have been playing CD games for now almost 6 years. We actually both get dressed in lingerie (corset, garters, stockings, 5" heels, gloves, etc) and "have fun" as two girls. In the end my wife usually takes me with her strap-on. And I am wearing a butt plug for a while before she penetrates me to get used to the feeling.
    So far I was wearing two things around my (rather large, I must say) "endowment" -
    1) Chastity belt which also goes all the way around my butt and holds the butt plug in place. It is rather hard on my balls, and every time I am about to be penerated we start looking for a key which dampens the mood.
    2) Gaff (it also supports the butt plug) and is easier to remove, but leaves my front far from being girly flat when I get excited.
    I was thinking about giving a try to a latex vagina panties (not sure about the g-string type of vagina) or different type of panties, such as tight thong. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Fluffy

StephanieCD
    Wow. I don't blush easy but... well, I guess you don't either!

Sorry, no input on the topic.

Hi Fluffy, try a search on the threads. I think there have been several cautions about the 'transformations' product, but some references to other products that girls have been satisfied with. I have been too busy buying footwear to search that out, but now that my shoe storage is full, that is close to the top of the list. If you can't find the threads, send me a personal message, I may have some e addresses.. wenda.

Dear Fluffy

I use the transformations miracle virgina when i am at work or out shopping
    Indoors i wear it so thst i can wear cut you in half thongs. However i never wear one during sex

Love
    Laura

KristinVanHorn
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCD
    Dear ladies,
    I would appreciate your input on pros and cons of wearing latex vagina (for example, type of Miracle vagine from Transformations) vs. regular thong or other type of panty while having sex. And sorry for this post being a bit graphic.
    My wife and I have been playing CD games for now almost 6 years. We actually both get dressed in lingerie (corset, garters, stockings, 5" heels, gloves, etc) and "have fun" as two girls. In the end my wife usually takes me with her strap-on. And I am wearing a butt plug for a while before she penetrates me to get used to the feeling.
    So far I was wearing two things around my (rather large, I must say) "endowment" -
    1) Chastity belt which also goes all the way around my butt and holds the butt plug in place. It is rather hard on my balls, and every time I am about to be penerated we start looking for a key which dampens the mood.
    2) Gaff (it also supports the butt plug) and is easier to remove, but leaves my front far from being girly flat when I get excited.
    I was thinking about giving a try to a latex vagina panties (not sure about the g-string type of vagina) or different type of panties, such as tight thong. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Fluffy
    So my question is where do I get one of these latex vaginas and are they realistic?

Rhonda Callahan

V-String

There's 2 or 3 available, From $133.00, to $290.00, check out Yahoo, www.crossdresser, and go to Suddenly Fem.com, also www.bodyillusions.com, and www.transgendered.net, at least I think those are the right addresses ? And there is a thread somewhere on here about this subject. Good luck.

Fo ged aboutdit I hope that sounded new york enough. I tried and from what my experience was they are a waste of money, these are the testimonals you don't see on thier web site.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Hmmm, I seem to have stumbled into the wrong forum. My apologies.

Blushing...

Fluffy,
    I Can Give You First Hand Info. About The V-string From Castlesupplys.com.
    I Had Mine Custom Made 3 Years Ago, Best Investment I Ever Made!!!!!!!!!
    It Can Be Made To Match Your Exact Skin Color, Choice Of Hair Color & Style, Just As A Gaff, Or Have A Bladder & Vaginal Sleave Installed For Peeing Through And Full Penatration. It Is Simply Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go To The Above Site.....
    You Can Even Buy A Menstural Kit To Use With It!
    I Wear Mine Every Time I Go Out, With Thigh Highs & No Panties. It Is Unbelieveable!!!!!!
    Hugs
    Kimm
    Ps If I Had The Nerve, I Would Post A Pic !

Blushing........

One More Thing, It Is Made From A Life Cast Molding Of A Gg. So It Looks Real!

I don't think we are on the wrong forum I think FLUFFY is and we really don't need this kind of posting on this site do we Let's here it for the good girls.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Talking getting physical

hey, do I sense that some girls on this site are squeamish? It's all only anatomical girly talk after all.

............... oh, and everything I have heard about these rubber tw*ts amounts to the fact that they are a LOAD OF RUBBISH
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

I agree with Jenny and I think there is a lot more girls on here that think the same thing we don't need that graphic of threads on here FLUFFY........
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

JoannaDees
    Oh please, I thought this thread had died a dignified death! Buh bye!