Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: allot of you would be happy to wake up as a GG or GM for the FTM...yes ??

allot of you would be happy to wake up as a GG or GM for the FTM...yes ??

and allot of you stated you would wish to be girls in the three wish thread, and allot stated you would get major surgeries if money was no option, to include SRS.

Are these not the desires of transsexuals?

I know I would change my sex in a heartbeat and have wanted to do so ever since I was little and more so when I reached puberty.

And I thought I was the only one that noticed.

Actually, I think the difference for me is that I would have rather been born female. That does not mean that I am willing to go the srs route. If I had my choice, I would prefer to be female.

When someone submits a thread that states, " what if you woke-up female", I think that many here would be very happy to wake up female. They would love to have been female, but they are not and so choose to remain with the body that they were born with.

The more I embrace Jennaie, the more I realize who I am and why I think the way I do. This is just my 2 cents, but I realize that I will never be female, not the female I want to be, genetic. So I will freely admit that I am in fact transexual, but I choose to remain male, at least on the outside.
    Last edited by Jennaie; 05-26-2006 at 09:16 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

I would without a second thought. That "package" between my legs is always in the way.

Having a Bubblegum Crisis Priss's Avatar
    Ah, yes... But then you're delving into the very definition of what is a transsexual... It seems that even those who don't want such things for some reason still desire to be considered one. :evil:
    Priss

I want to live bravely and love without fear.
    I want always to feel the wings of grace near.

We all will be Christed when we hear ourselves say...
    We are that to which we pray...
    Jewel

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Wishing and doing are two different things![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

The line between TG and TS seems to be where wishing is enough. A TS feels compelled to do something while a TG can live with just dreaming about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No, I like being able to pee standing up.

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

i do not wish to wake up as gg

I do not want to just wake up as a genitic woman. I want to have been born one.

waking up as a genitic women doesn't mean I am or was one. ok yes my mine matches my body but i still have missed out on everything up untill now.

It means feeling normale my whole life and me not being afraid to be myself. Without fear of being judged.
    It means missing out on personl girlly time with mom,friends,
    it means still haveing no clue about cycles, and other female helth issues.
    it mean missing out on the father daughter dance in school, the j-prom and the s-prom,

It means missing out on everything from growing up as a woman. the paines, joys, and loves. and i'm sorry but no wish could ever make that happen.

As I can not change the past... I wish only that my transition be safe and that I am able to live my new life as safly and joyfully as it has mostly been. Even in the ups and the downs I am happy. I am a transsexual and happy.
    Last edited by CharlaineCadence; 05-29-2006 at 12:16 AM.
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

Within the next hearbeat...

I'd become a woman in the blink of an eye, never doubting my desire for a moment!!!! I can only feel the world turning when my fem self!

xxxooo,
    Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

Robyn

I am with you!

Steph

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Nope. If I could change my body for a few days that would be fun, but I've got no desire for a permanent change.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

not realy

... my sense of reality seems to overpower my fantasies..
    while real boobies of my own (a nice pair!) would be lots of fun to play with !...bummer.... xx"K" reality kicks in again !?
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    I don't really feel strongly towards any one gender; I would rather be able to transfer back and forth, and even be in between. I would like to be with a girl...as a girl...but with male equipment in that one single region. Perhaps it's just me.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaineCadence
    I do not want to just wake up as a genitic woman. I want to have been born one.

waking up as a genitic women doesn't mean I am or was one. ok yes my mine matches my body but i still have missed out on everything up untill now.

It means feeling normale my whole life and me not being afraid to be myself. Without fear of being judged.
    It means missing out on personl girlly time with mom,friends,
    it means still haveing no clue about cycles, and other female helth issues.
    it mean missing out on the father daughter dance in school, the j-prom and the s-prom,

It means missing out on everything from growing up as a woman. the paines, joys, and loves. and i'm sorry but no wish could ever make that happen.
    [SIZE="4"]We can't change history, but we can change our future, and I'm living mine to the fullest, as a womam as much as time and family allow. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Time was when I would have loved to wake female. Now there is the sobering thought that I might wake up with a shape that was hardly dreamlike. As I am, I can change a bit.

~Samm

Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    I don't really feel strongly towards any one gender; I would rather be able to transfer back and forth, and even be in between. I would like to be with a girl...as a girl...but with male equipment in that one single region. Perhaps it's just me.
    Me too, Bridget. I ask myself sometimes, what gender am I? And there's no clear, binary answer. And the truth is, I like being exactly what and who I am. (Oh, don't get me wrong--I'd love to be thinner, richer, younger, and better educated.) But heterosexual male in bed, presenting female to the world works just fine for me.

Rikki

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Amina
    The line between TG and TS seems to be where wishing is enough. A TS feels compelled to do something while a TG can live with just dreaming about it.
    I think this sums it up perfectly. For me, waking up in a different body would be like Christmas. It would be great not to have to undergo surgeries, great pain and expense, hormonal fluctuations, etc. Just instant change!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    That's what the rum's for
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Quote Originally Posted by jessica duprea
    i sure hope so, or im doing something terribly wrong.

im TS, ive known something was wrong when i was waaay little .. but to be honest, looking at other peoples responses i cant say if id take the same route.

i like the idea of waking up female .. id take it in an instant, cause that still meant that i could be me .. still have the life i live and all the good things in it.
    i dont know if id really wish to go back and be born female .. cause that would be throwing this whole life away. ive had some very rough spots in my life, but these things happen and those were the parts that shaped who i am. being female at birth would make things a lot easier mentally, but i dont know if you could really say that "I" would be born female .. id be someone else totally then.

i dont know .. maybe im splitting hairs now. but these are my thoughts anyhow.
    ~They say I'm different, well I'm not the same. - Sevendust~

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena Dahlstrom
    Nope. If I could change my body for a few days that would be fun, but I've got no desire for a permanent change.
    I would change the fact that I need help to fill my bras.
    huggs
    Cassie

Myself

I'd be comfortable with myself regardless of how I woke up. I'm still the same person inside anyway. Ericka

Sony Today And Joy Tomorrow

[QUOTE=jessica duprea]

And Yer Point Is ? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jessica duprea
    and allot of you stated you would wish to be girls in the three wish thread, and allot stated you would get major surgeries if money was no option, to include SRS.

I know I would change my sex in a heartbeat and have wanted to do so ever since I was little and more so when I reached puberty.
    I think your question is an example of what is known in debating circles as the "False dilemma logical fallacy"

It is not a case of either transsexual or not. We humans are much more complex than that. Granted, some people have always known that they are "in the wrong body" and will stop at nothing to get this fixed as far as medical science can take them. But there are shades of gray. For example, some of use realize later in life that we need to be on the other side of a perceived gender divide. Some will go for it, others will settle for crossdressing out of concern/love for family, or for other reasons, despite having the "wrong body" conviction.

I'm not implying that all crossdressers are wanabee transsexuals here, by the way. Many (most?) have no desire or plans for srs. But I know that some do and will therefore give the answers we saw in the "Three wishes" thread.

changing

I'm w/the other girls that would change in a heartbeat!! For me Barb M siad it best!!!

Love BonnieAnne
    "to thine own self be true"

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex
    Wake up as a guy? All hairy, smelly, probably with a hard on, and a need to shave?
    HELL YES.
    ohhhhh that would be heaven!!!!