Thread: She got nails...

Cliff Claven in Drag

She got nails...

gone
    Last edited by AllisonUK; 04-01-2005 at 07:45 AM.

Platinum Member
    allison thay look pretty, sexey, cool
    love them

Allison they look great!

Is this the same place you had your brow waxed? BTW how did your forehead feel the next day?

Quote Originally Posted by AllisonUK
    Still don't have enough hair regrowth for a leg wax BTW. That's three weeks now since I last shaved them, even my hair grows like a girl's!!
    Grrr ... Now I really am ENVIOUS! Love the nails too!

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

LOL, sorry babes
    You should be sorry Allison, you and your nails look wonderful!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Allison;
    I tried to wax my legs myself once it went horibly wrong and I ended up looking like I had the chicken pox, it was awfull and took two weeks to go away. I should of had them done by a pro but I can never let the hair grow.

Did she finish the nails or polish them, they look like they have a bit of a shine?

With all of the metrosexual thing going on I thought I could get away with letting them grow, I'm in sales for a construction outfit, one day I used Sally Hanson's Nail Strenghtener it took a day before I got a bit of ribbing from one of the guys in the office. I told them my wife wanted to have her nails done while we were at the mall and I went in with her, sice I was there I got a manicure and a "Buff Job". we all made a couple of crude comments regarding what kind of buff job and that was the end it. it was funny and scary at the same time I broke out in a cold sweat.

So now I always have nice nails with a buff job! I wish I could find something that wasn't so shinny.

With your new nice nails your going to want to fill your fingers with rings.

DonnaT

thanks Donna;
    I'm having a hard time typing, I just applies a new coat.
    It is expensive, i'll check it out and let you know how it works.

They look great,
    I love having shiny nails but I get a little self conscience when i have them shiny, Thats why I was looking for something not so shiny.
    BTW: Nice pic with your flat mate,

That's awesome Allison! Your nails look great, I have my weekly nail appt tonight, gotta get my gels filled too. I was thinking of getting them filed down a little more, but damn they look good when they are polished And I have had gels on my nails for about months now, I love the incredible shine when they are unpolished. And of course, acetone/nail polish remover does not hurt the gels when you take polish off of them.....

Congrats on finding a salon that will help you explore your femme side, maybe we need to IM sometime to trade salon stories?

DanaJ

Hi Allison,

You are so lucky, and brave to go in the first place. It's weird but I have long nails which are pretty much always painted, but I still don't have the bottle to go and get them done professionally. There must be a hundred nail bars in the area I live in but I just keep putting it off. I keep promising myself that I will do it soon, but always back out.

Your nails look great by the way, does it cost much to have them done?

Still don't have enough hair regrowth for a leg wax BTW. That's three weeks now since I last shaved them, even my hair grows like a girl's!!
    PFFT!!!!!!

3 WEEKS!!!!! You should see mine after a couple of days if I shave them....

Oh and you're nails look great btw

I've just bitten mine off....got stressed and fed up!!! Guess I'm gonna have to get my acrylics out
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 12-03-2004 at 01:23 PM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Allison, thanks for that.

The whole 'sitting in the window' thing is one of the big stumbling points with me too. I also want to find a place, like you have, that I can relax and feel comfortable. A lot of the places that have sprung up around here, and there are an awful lot of them, seem to be very much about getting the people in, done and out again in the quickest time possible.

Maybe I'll try to build up a bit of courage and try to get them done for Christmas, as a present to myself.

I think I'm just having a totally bad week.... I never bite my nails They look aweful and Tammy is picking me up tomorrow!!!!

I can just hear it now.... omg Tamara look at your nails.....then shoves hers in mine

</rant>
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Allison, thanks once again.

There does appear to be one not too far away from me, I will try to check it out.

Do you have to be a member of the Gym to use the salon?

If you fancy using the gym you can do this as a non member too, but one assumes there is a charge for this, I'm not a gym person.
    I absolutely abhor gyms, so I might not go quite that far. I'll stick with the nails for now, well, when I pluck up enough courage and check it out.

Thanks for all your help Allison, I really appreciate it.

Still Learning

Complete

Very nice Allison.
    A girl is not complete without beautiful fingernails. Yours look lovely.

( Still got a ways to go on mine. Workin' on it though)

Me.
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"