Thread: Video clip of Eddie mentioningme in New York

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.

Video clip of Eddie mentioningme in New York

Good for all trannies
    http://eireart.com/eddie.html
    It's only up for two weeks, so get it while it's hot!
    He mentions me in the shorter clip
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

:-D
    Mmmmmm. Maybe I could be his personal assistant. Help him on with his underpants? Yes, that would be excellent!
    Yeah, well when you're in a different city every day it must get difficult to remember where you're at! No harm, no foul
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Sure, you can have my autograph. Just send me a SASE and it's yours!
    That goes for anybody
    I'm totally up for penpals
    Just PM me, yeah? Yeah!

:d