Thread: Becoming Supportive?

Becoming Supportive?

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be a panty thread.
    My wife was discarding some mail order catalogs. She asked me about the Victoria Secret catalog. I told her not to throw that one out. She said she needed some new panties and I told her I did as well. She said, "yes you do", thinking she was being sarcastic. I said, "I need some cotton panties for summer", she told me last summer my silkies would be too hot. So, she was actually agreeing with me that I needed new panties. Yes! Out goes the remaining small pile of guy underwear except a pair or two in case I'm ever in a locker room situation.

Last week, she bought herself some new shoes. This woman is on a tear with the shoe shopping. She showed them to me and I complimented how cute and pretty they were. She said she bought me some "things" as well. Of course, my mind wished for the best and I said, " things I would like?" She replied, "oh, No, things you need." Bummer, bubble busted.

Friday night I took her out jean shopping for her birthday. I invited myself along. We had a wonderful time, myself, my wife and the young female sales associate. It was an upscale boutique. The first pair she tried on I was amazed at the way it changed her shape. I kept saying aloud that I wanted to see what they would do for my rear. The sales associate loved it, but my wife kept shooting me down. Oh well, afterall, we were there for her birthday. Best pair of $ 172 jeans I ever bought, a pair of AG's. Also tipped the sales associate for being so kind and helpful. Now to just try those jeans on myself!

So, it seems as if she may becoming more supportive? What are your thoughts?
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Rearen

It certainly seems that way, and with all true GG's, always practical as well!!

you seem to have a good thing going there, lucky you!
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Your wife is definitely supportive, Sophia. Congratulations!

By the way -- even though it might be worth it because of the wonderful sales associate, you could have probably spent a lot less on those jeans if you bought them elsewhere. I do love AG, however.

boi - gurl - whatever... Ms. Donna's Avatar
    Disclaimer: This is not meant to be a panty thread.
    And I was so hoping it would be. We haven't had a panty thread in hours.

I said, "I need some cotton panties for summer", she told me last summer my silkies would be too hot. So, she was actually agreeing with me that I needed new panties. Yes! Out goes the remaining small pile of guy underwear except a pair or two in case I'm ever in a locker room situation.

-----8<----------8<----------8<----------8<-----

Well, at the very least, she's not beating you back into the closet.

Congratulations, it sounds like things are moving in a good direction for you both.

Love & Stuff,
    Donna
    Just your average transgender non-op transsexual
    crossdressing genderqueer transgenderist geek.

[SIZE="1"]The obligatory blog: http://wanderingaloud.wordpress.com/[/SIZE]

Best pair of $ 172 jeans I ever bought
    I'm guessing these aren't Wal-Mart jeans?

Your wife might have appeared to becoming more supportive - but did you at any time think how hijacking her birthday treat made her feel about your dressing?