Thread: Met a really great ftm today

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

Met a really great ftm today

I was in the Vetrains Hospital today waiting to see my new pdoc when I me this realy cool guy. He was waiting to see the same doc. He and I began talking like any normal soldier type convosation untill he noticed that I was wearing mary jane shoes and my nails where frenched. He moved over and we talked alittle more hushed. He told me all about his transition and how long he had been on T befor his bottem. I have his number and I told hiim about the forum and hope to see him around. He was a nurse in des. storm and was dignosed after he came home. It was a really cool chat seeing as that it was my appointment that was holding him up for his. we had a good laugh about it too. Wanted to tell you guys about it because it made this girl respect you soooo much more. you do have it just as if not harder then we do. I cant help but to feel like its our fault in some way.

kiss kiss
    char
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

That's a really cool story. Thanks for sharing!

Platinum Member
    oooh cool story..........i do hope he joins, he is more than welcome

Very cool. I hope he checks us out - the more the merrier.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]