Thread: sent the wrong email ! so close

sent the wrong email ! so close

Hi All

Last week i posted some pictures on the forum of myself later the same evening i had to write a report for work and attach some pictures i just didn't think i clicked attach then send ! oh my god what have i done my heart was in my mouth i was so scared to look at the email in the sent box i clicked on it it seamed to take an age to open i waiting to see the first pictue of me in hose heels and a black skirt and thinking what hell am i going to say ! how hell am i going to explain this to my Boss but the relief washed over me as the picture formed up they were just of my car and few other none discript pictures GOD i was so lucky !!! i could have cryed with relief !

has it ever happened to you ?

Helen (nearlly outted)
    life is wonderfull in lace....

Lil Ones "Baby" Connieminiskirts's Avatar

yes kinda

Sent an email to a lady friend who asked for a couple pics of me as Connie,
    I sent it then I sent an email to one of my sisters, saved a copy hit send, freeked out big time!!
    like you I thot it tool a thousand hours for that sent mail folder, then the sent email to open.
    There for her to see was a pic of the truck I was driving then, a pic of my house, my grandkids and most horrifying the pics of me I had sent to my friend!! oh well no way to get it back. oh brother, is this gonna be a bad scene I thot. Clicked on my in box there was a mail delivery notice. My sisters emai didnt go, I hit a comma instead of a period before the "com! so at least I got to delete the 2 pics before I resent it.
    WHEW my heart started beating again!!!! LOL
    "Be WHO and WHAT you are! Don't ever let anyone tell you what to be! Be yourself and be happy"!

a quote from my father, the only GOOD thing he ever really did for me!

I can just imagine

Whew??
    Hugs, Christine
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

That's why on my computer I have 2 folders. One with my male name and one with my femme name. When I attach, I always go through a sequencee starting with either the male or female folder and then to the pics (in the respective folder). This way I never send the wrong pic to the wrong person.

I'm glad you didn't send the wrong pic.
    Hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Steffie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Strength lies solely in tenacity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Girls just wanna have fun![/SIZE]

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/steffie.michaels

Quote Originally Posted by steffie39
    That's why on my computer I have 2 folders. One with my male name and one with my femme name. When I attach, I always go through a sequencee starting with either the male or female folder and then to the pics (in the respective folder). This way I never send the wrong pic to the wrong person.

I'm glad you didn't send the wrong pic.

thats a good idea , i might take this idea into practice ^_^ thanks steffie

Greetings from one British Helen to another.

I nearly did this once when I had been out drinking and went on the PC and started to post to another Forum which has nothing at all to do with CDing and where they have no idea of my being one. Fortunately I feel asleep at the keyboard and when I woke I found that I had not sent the message. Now of course I have a strict rule, if I have been out drinking I stay away from the keyboard of the PC the way I would stay away from the steering wheel of the car until I am sober.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Just to be sure, I always keep my "personal" material in a PGP encrypted partition. Yeah, maybe that's a bit too much, but at least I'm sure nobody, even the PC tech who may need to work on my pc if broken, will ever bump into my pics.

More, since I have to actually enter the password to access those files, I can't accidentaly send them instead of other ones.

thanks girls some great ideas thier for me to think on
    and Hi helen good to speak with you

love

helen
    life is wonderfull in lace....