Thread: Do any of you guys play video games?

Banned Read only

Do any of you guys play video games?

Come on you know you like to blow stuff up.

So what do you play if at all?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah

video games are not my thing but i do like blokey movies..........i do play childrens online games, im such a big kid lol

OK I'm not huge on video games. I think it might have to do with the fact that my husband is the manager of a Gamestop but, he has gotten me hooked on Playstation 2's Guitar Hero and I like The Nightmare Before Christmas for X Box. Other than that no games for me.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

1970's

Pong still get's me going. LOL

Come on you know you like to blow stuff up. So what do you play if at all?
    I play PC video games. My favorite is Sims 2 and my last avatar is my character on that game (see below).

Capt.Lex.jpg

I also play pirate video games, namely Sid Meier's Pirates! and Port Royale 2 (where I do get to blow up forts and the broadsides of other ships). My other favorite game is The Movies which is all about running a movie studio and putting together movies - a dream come true for me.

What do you play, Deborah?

P.S. Ladymoonserpent, I love your new avatar.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ah videogames.
    I love two person fighters, mostly.
    I am undefeatable at Dead or Alive (any version), that is my pride and joy. I hate to brag but really I have not met anyone who can beat me.
    Another favourite is Soul Calibur (any version).
    Anything in the Hunter:the reckoning series. And can't forget Grand Theft Auto (vice city, is still my favourite of the series)

I recently got myself addicted to Final Fantasy X-2. That was a huge mistake, it's a horrible game. *sigh* oh well.

Yes...I like wearing dresses and skirts to videogame parties and then kicking everybodies butt. I think it's cooler when I'm a gamer-girl because it's a rarety. As my male self.....well i'm just kinda average ain't I. Double standard...
    Two monks were watching a flag flapping in the wind. One said to the other, "The flag is moving."
    The other replied, "The wind is moving."
    Huineng overheard this. He said, "Not the flag, not the wind; mind is moving."

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex
    What do you play, Deborah?
    Not exactly feminine, but i like to play Thirdwire's Wings over Vietnam (I would love to have been a pilot ) and Novalogic's Black Hawk Down (i used to be in the army so old habits die hard.)

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    I used to play sometimes. My favourites were Mortal Kombat 3 for N64, Wolfenstein for PC... These days I'm bigger on arcadews. At my student union there's a really cool shoot-em-up game I like-- handheld rifle and all that.
    Also big on pong, tetris, etc. Brain games.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.

hopelessly

addicted to Diablo II, Lord of Destruction....of course I play an Amazon character but my first character was a Paladin!

Capt: I love your new avatar too. I just figured it was time to get my ugly mug off the screen.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

I still play Diablo II, Lord of Destruction on my computer, I also have a xbox 360 & play doa4, quake4, pdz, burnout, pgr 3, oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Wren
    I am undefeatable at Dead or Alive
    She is. (the only reason I bother playing is because I like being the girls in bikinis http://www.sirlin.net/images/DOA2.jpg )

Ah, videogames. I wish I did.
    Or, really, I do, but I don't have my own console, yet.

Two person fighters, RPGesque shite, .. the Sims. My tastes are versitile. Really, sit me down in front of most things and I will be still until you remove me. x_x

At most two person games I usually have MAD beginners luck. Unbeatable for about 4 rounds, and then I ACTUALLY have to learn how to play, or just suck.

As a male gamer, I'm not that special. I hope that my silliness makes me interesting, at least, though (in any game where I can jump, I prefer it to walking where ever I go).
    Last edited by sparro; 06-06-2006 at 12:20 AM.

Thumbs up oh yes this little girl got game

oh yes i live in the world of first person shooters Hallo , soon prey, mostly PC, and some xbox 360.

Yes, I do enjoy Video Games (When I'm Not Reviewing Movies)....
    I enjoy FPS the most (007:James Bond Series,MOH:Series)
    Play on Gcube,PS2,PC and soon WII,PS3........
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

Talking

i waste way to much of my time playing games i have a game cube ps2 and pc games that i play

some of my favs i will list 3 fav games for each

pc
    sims 2
    moto gp2 (motor bike raceing)
    age of empires

playstation 2
    ratchet and clank
    grand theft auto vice city
    jak and dextor

nintendo game cube
    zelda ( the best games ever)
    pikmen
    mario sunshine

as you can see i could chat forever about video games but i wont

Board-Certified Shaman LaSirenaBella's Avatar

Oh, please! Such has been my life for years and years.
    Last edited by LaSirenaBella; 06-11-2006 at 12:50 PM.
    Sirena Rivera
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing." - Theodor S. Geisel

Blowing up the world in Doom 3 at the moment very atmospheric an scary

Board-Certified Shaman LaSirenaBella's Avatar
    So I hear, Toyah.
    Sirena Rivera
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing." - Theodor S. Geisel

Quote Originally Posted by ladymoonserpent
    Capt: I love your new avatar too. I just figured it was time to get my ugly mug off the screen.
    And I just wanted to watch Eddie (Izzard) wiggle - LOL Well, I like Julie Andrews in Victor/Victoria, but I also liked the double shot of you plus you and your husband.

Quote Originally Posted by sparro
    She is. (the only reason I bother playing is because I like being the girls in bikinis http://www.sirlin.net/images/DOA2.jpg )
    LOL - not bad!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]