Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dressing UP

Dressing UP

I was wondering of the closet CD that are here how often do you dress up ? 1hr a day or 1 time a week Also all you CD that appear like you been out a life time how often do you dress up ? 4,8,12,16,24 hrs a day or all the time Stefi

Rockin With Thy Bass Trisha Ann's Avatar
    For me it is about 3 hours a night and the whole weekend long.

Unfortunately I suffer from some pretty serious bouts of depression, so I don't dress as often as I'd like. I can sometimes go for weeks without even having the urge. If not for the depression, I'd say at least 2-3 times a week.

Daily for me, even if it's but for a couple of hours. I sleep every night in a nightie and when I get up in the morning, I will most often add a slip and bra under the nightie. I LOVE the feeling of layered nylon.

My hubby can only dress when either one of us is away on business. He does it at home if i'm not around only.

I dress on Tuesdays only, at the moment i just wear one dress and a Leotard.
    Janet Johnson

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/OccasionalWoman84

Bit and pieces..maybe once a week.

The full Tranny Monty? Once every six weeks or so if the mood takes me and even then it is only to takes pics and show off.

I'm in the closet but I work mostly at home and my wife works outside the home si I dress almost all the time during the day. I wish I could dress more but I tried to talk to my wife and she told me never to talk about it again.

Durn the weekday, I get a chance to wear panty and bra while I'm in the bathroom shaving. I get up around 6:00 AM and wife doesn't get up until around 7:00 AM. We have two bathrooms, so we respect each other's privacy. Also usually once a week, I will wear panty, camo, and pantyhose under my drab clothing. I also usually wear flesh colored lipstick on that day too. Now that my wife no longer works full time, my full Monty time is now very limited.

As often as possible. As soon as I drop off my passengers, I pull the bus over and change.

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

Now that I dont go on the chat's as much

I dress much more, all the chat's want is to see someone bare and I love to show off all dressed so here I yam.

I dont dress hardly at all in the summertime but when fall and winter come I can only dress during the day.

Me, I try all the time mostly night's and some weekends.

Not as much as I did, use to dress almost daily. Now I may dress two or three times a month.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

I usually sleep in a nightie of some sort. Always panties. Only get dress fully every 6 weeks or so. hopefully more real soon. Infact I'm dressed now and LOVIN EVERY MINUET OF IT.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

Smile I wear something feminine every day

I dress up totally once or twice a week. I wear panties every day. i will be out more often this summer.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

a few hours once every week or two

Usually full dress 1-2 times a week - now in shorts and panties - have to go out so only part dress.for now.

For me it's only when the gf isn't home and thats only once in a while. She'll be away this saturday so i plan to dress up then. It's rare to get these occasions but i take full advantage when they do come up.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I regularly get to dress once a month for a few hours. This has to be when my wife is away. She knows but does not want to see. Other opportunities may arise that allow me a quick session of an hour or so. Not the best but it could be much worse.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

Full dress up - only a couple of times a year - kids, schedules, etc... Partial, maybe 2 times a week. I think this is why I like to read threads (pun!) about ladies clothing you can wear en drab, like jeans, shorts, and not be noticed.

Don't you hate it when you think you may have a whole afternoon or evening you need to fully dress and something comes up and you can't!

Usually were panties each and every day. When on the road and in the hotel anything that I was with me after a long day at work.....helps me to relax; feels great ;-} When at home as long as no one else is around
    Gabrielle -- named by my mother after my Great Grandmother

Sara Marie Junior Member Sara_Marie's Avatar
    Only fully dressed once so far. I have been slipping on bra's and panties once a month sometimes more often when my wife is gone. Wish I could do it more but don't have the chance.
    [SIZE=5]Sara Marie[/SIZE]

hey judeGG

just wondering why only when you are gone? is that your decision or his?
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

I dress as opportunity allows with regards to whether I feel like it or not. This fluctuates from week to week. I rarely dress for more than an hour or two at a time, and sometimes this can happen several times a week. Other times, it's a lot less. Tossing on a pretty sweater for a while when no one's around doesn't really count to me. I'm only counting times when I can go pretty much all out and dress more or less completely, with clothes, hair, makeup, breasts, etc.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/