Thread: how to explane to the ex-so thats want to get back 2gather

Question how to explane to the ex-so thats want to get back 2gather

my ex so wants to get back 2gather and im not sure on how 2 explane that i"ve changed over the last 3 yrs.the only problem is that ther is a teen ager involed.

need help!!

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    No!

the problem is not that there is a teenager involved, but your deciding to make a comitment her, and that comitment must be total! ie you must be totally open with her, the same as she is must be totally honest with you, if your not then this is doomed again?

go talk if this is what you both want, solutions can be found to most problems, but with no honesty, your fighting a lost cause.

Only working together, for what you both want, will resolve your problems, enter in to this with a closed mind, and not being able to talk openly to each other, and sadly you'll be back apart again shortly

you both need to want, and you both need to understand the other.

Good Luck!!!
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

getting back together

Hi Hon, first off, did you dress before the first break-up and if thats' the case then she knows about it already. If that wasn't the reason what was it? I agree w/Vic here that you have to tell her. BTW, who started the initial talk about getting back together her or you?

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:
    "to thine own self be true"

my ex so called and we met late last nite and told her all about.cauht her totaly off gaurd.told to ethere except or nothing at all.
    [excuse me spelling im still hug over]