Thread: WWE (a little long)

WWE (a little long)

I don't know if there's other wrestling fans out there but I thought I'd mention about a new storyline for the WWE. One of the wrestlers has recently admitted on the show (could be in real life too but nothing's ever as it seems on that show) that he's a crossdresser and on today's Smackdown show he wrestled in a dress.
    He was wearing a wig or high heels etc, just a dress (underwear too of course).
    That company isn't known for its subtlety and they'll try to get some cheap shots at certain people in situations like this and although its early in that storyline, the commentators today were saying things like "I've got no problem with it, you're supposed to have freedom of expression" and "He seems at peace with himself that he's accepted who he is".
    The commentators though were no doubt reading off a script (as they do each show). Knowing the history of the WWE, I'm sure they'll try to do something to humiliate the wrestler in question but it would be great if they didn't for a change.
    Let's see what happens

Wwe Cd

As long as they don't get into "hair pulling", Hon. Whoops, there goes that wig again. Kinda like scalping a bald man. Ericka

WOW. That could open the closet door to all kinds of CDing events!! Like NASCAR or even better, NHRA. I can see it now, crossdressing drag raceing with real DRAG racers!! Pink parachutes!! No more ads for Oil or Parts!!! But Makeup and Lingerie!! I wouldn't mine being on the pit crew for the Victoria Secret top fuel dragster!! Hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member

This week on SmackDown, Vito proved to Nunzio that the rumors were true about him being a cross-dresser.

I've always wondered if adults watch that stuff. I guess it's okay, I mean, as long as you are at peace with yourself.
    Once bitten, always smitten

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Susan
    I've always wondered if adults watch that stuff. I guess it's okay, I mean, as long as you are at peace with yourself.
    Can't be any worst than us guys wearing a dress and lingerie

Great comeback

Quote Originally Posted by Tina D
    Can't be any worst than us guys wearing a dress and lingerie
    Tina, you had me laughing for ten minutes.
    Caroline:be:

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Crossdressing and Wrestling go hand in hand. Suspending reality, putting on makeup and costumes, and having fun is what we do after all.

In the WWE, no one put together gender bender quite like "Goldust",

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Susan
    What does it matter what someone watches? Why would you judge someone on their entertainment choice?

CD events

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    WOW. That could open the closet door to all kinds of CDing events!! Like NASCAR or even better, NHRA. I can see it now, crossdressing drag raceing with real DRAG racers!! Pink parachutes!! No more ads for Oil or Parts!!! But Makeup and Lingerie!! I wouldn't mine being on the pit crew for the Victoria Secret top fuel dragster!! Hehehe

Love Karren
    Not to mention CD Hockey, right Karr? We should push for this stuff on the TG channel. Ericka

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton

Love Karren
    I don't remember the name of the driver, but a while back a female NASCAR driver tried to get Victoria Secret as a sponsor. The idea got shot down though.
    Hail Satin!

Lost in Calgary ToxicDisneyGoddess's Avatar
    Ah yes good old goldust hes on raw right now but this isnt the first time wwe has used this story line and i am sure its not going to be the last. I Have basicly grew up on wwf now the wwe we've known some of the greats and the wwe is full of some pretty hot guys but then thats another story
    ToxicDisneyGoddess@yahoo.com
    [SIZE="2"]Have you found the goddess in you?![/SIZE]
    "Everything we experience makes us realize how beautiful life really is" Britney Spears

Smile

I have not watched wrestling in a long while. Had no idea what I was missing. Sounds like a storyline but you do wonder about all of it ........... Jolene

One of the first big time tv (that's television) wrestlers in the 50's was Gorgeous George. He had long blond hair worn in a feminine style and wore makeup. He was a popular bad guy, the fans loved to boo him.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

One of the first big time tv (that's television) wrestlers in the 50's was Gorgeous George. He had long blond hair worn in a feminine style and wore makeup. He was a popular bad guy, the fans loved to boo him.