Oh Yeah, one more thing, I too know lots of "left liberal looney people" who work their butts off to recycle, who ride bikes and use public transit so to avoid not using personal automobiles and here in SF at best it only costs $10 to see a movie (if you are paying $20 I think they are ripping you off). I know people who put their personal lives out in public in order to promote change, to help develop a better image, to make being TG in all its varied modes more positive to everyone.

And lucky we are in America that we have lots and lots of right-wing wing-nuts to balance off the left looneys. I meet people all the time who give me the right wing-nut view so firmly established by their "Christian" beliefs. Yeah, right, like Jesus would own a gun, drive a Hummer, and vote Republican. Yeesh. (matter of fact, like the pope, in all the pictures I see Jesus is in a dress, and his hair is perfect!)

I thought that in the USA that first of all EVERYTHING is a political issues in the end. Second, WE THE PEOPLE get to decide. Since I'm part of the people, I get to decide. So that's how it got to be a political issue. I wanted to make it one. Blame me.

I'm not sorry either.