Thread: I Told My SO I"m Lesbian

LeslieGirl

I Told My SO I"m Lesbian

HI
    Everyone

I"m presently with a straight hetro-man whom doesn"t know I"m a Transsexaul Girl Post-Op. I told him tonight after my
    long time of putting up a false front of my preference. I told him I"m into gals not guys. He
    said it was okay, but he don"t see what I get out of being with another Girl.

Hugs
    TGirl

LeslieGirl
    HI
    Julie

That"s right, once you taste the honey pot there"s no going back. I just get soooooooo much more pleasure with another girl than a guy. I get no satisfaction from a guy.
    But with a another girl, I could go forever. If I would have
    asked him why he likes girls, I already know what he would answer. Because he"s a man. He kept asking me for sex every night I would use the excuse, I have a headache.

Hugs
    TGirl

Platinum Member
    julie looks like your going to be a stripper ???????????????

LeslieGirl
    HI
    Girls

Well, I thought it went well. Later last night he became unglued. He"s been ranting all night and half of today about me being into gals not guys. At first he took it well. He had a delayed reaction. I"ll be glad when he calms down. As soon as I find a girlfriend, I"m will throw him out.

Hugs
    TGirl

I wouldn't wait. He needs to go now!
    DonnaT

LeslieGirl
    HI
    DonnaT

I agree, he does need to go now. right after I posted the
    above, he was calm and appoligized for being an ass. And
    he said I am a good girl. That me into gals doesn"t matter.
    He begged for me to give him another chance. I asked him
    why he likes girls. I was so sure that he would say, because he"s a man. I asked him tonight after he appoligized, and he said girls are nice. That was his only answer.

Hugs
    TGirl

LeslieGirl
    HI
    Julie

I"ll see how he acts tomorrow. Right now while I'm writing
    this post, he"s laying behind me in the bed calling me baby
    telling me he loves me.

Hugs
    TGirl
    I Love Being A Girl