Thread: Buying clothes on the internet in secret

Annette

Question Buying clothes on the internet in secret

Hi Girls, I'm new to this lovely forum and I am sure I will stay for a long time. I would like to ask those gals in the closet this: How do you obtain your girlie clothes? I am 21 years old and I love to wear mini skirts. I am in college but I still live with my parents. I think I had made a pretty good job at hiding my crossdressing to the world (except the internet ) and I have no intention of sharing this part of my life except to other CD's or transexuals. I am looking at lovely stuff on eBay but I don't really want sellers shipping me home a waist cincher and a mini skirt. What would you do?

Welcome to home Annette! A lot of girls use a post office box. I don't currently have one myself, but it's a good way to do it, and I will be getting one myself in the next week or so.

I'm glad you've joined our happy little group.

It's chrismas time almost just go to the store and by it. If asked say it's for your sister. The more you go and by gg stuff at the store the easier it gets. Or you can get a PO box at the post office.

Annette
    Wow, thanks for the nice fast reply. Is a PO BOx expensive?

Mail Boxes Etc. and Paypal are a godsend, they keep it entirely secret.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Annette

Talking Thanks

THis forum is great, thanks for your input. First thing tomorrow morning -> Mail Box, etc., yay! and then eBay!!! whohoo!

Just be careful on EBay Annette. By the time you pay for shipping, not everything is cheaper than buying from retail sites.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

JoannaDees
    You can ship it to my house ... very discreete. Just make sure it is extra large, OK? Shhhhhh, noboby needs to know. Shhhhhh. On the sly, on the QT. Shhhhh. Email me at www.yeah_right.com .

.... and remember, if you do buy things from eBay, anyone who knows your user ID (and that is on every auction you bid on and every email you get) can see everything you have bought if feedback is left for you...

DanaJ

Platinum Member
    i don't like to send out the credit cards on the web , i drove for 4 hours to get my boots cards at the store ok in the air no way i don't want anyone in my accounts (pay pal or what) shop in person only way for me

Clothes and other essentials

[COLOR=Pink]

Hi Annette
    A psot box or mail box will be good if you wish to have absolute discretion
    Another good source for clothes are many of the retail shops that have online sales and ordering. Some also cater for TV/CD's Suck as La Redoute, figleaves etc

www.LadyBwear.com
    has a range of clothes especially for TV/CD some can be made in forms to accomodate the male form.
    Another good one is www.Naturally closeuk
    (more for lingerie)
    there is an Italian shoe maker who make shoes sized for men good range and not too exspensive. I have used them on several occasions But at this mo can not find their address i will pass on when i can find it.
    All of these companies use a innocent name for billing

Love

Laura

My mail box is at the UPS store, ( no I don't get a discount for this) they are very reasonable and Pay-pal is really a greatway to do your shopping. If you don't have the money you can't over spend. LOL
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

I have all my "stuff" shipped to the UPS store. No questions asked and very inexpensive. You don't even have to have a mail box there I just have a house account which cost me 20 bucks for 3 mths and they just call when I have a package in. Its great. Bonnie

Also, many on-line retailers ship items in very discreet packages.

Take advantage of the holiday season, just say 'They're gifts'...

...you don't have to say they're for yourself.

Happy Shopping,

Rachel Jean

Welcome dear. It's Christmas. Men in lingerie departments. Looking. Go to some web site like Sears and check your measurements and size. Buy something, and ask if its returnable. Take it home, try it on, if it doesn't suit, return it. It was a gift. to you other you. As mentioned earlier, the more you buy, the more comfy you are with it. wenda.

Wink

Welcome to the group, hope you enjoy it. If you order outfits from some of the larger mail order shops, like Fredericks, make sure you call their Customer support number and request plain packaging. As Fredericks has their name in large letters plastered all over their package.

Newport news and victorias secret also have websites that you can order from and have the items shipped.

luv Misty

I have been in exaclty the same spot you are and in a way I still kind of am. But thanks to a seperate ebay account, paypal and a PO box, I have been able to keep it pretty discrete. But I know this has all been said before. Good luck, I am on ebay all the time, I find great stuff and great prices.

I am very down on Ebay right now. The place is a mess. My wife was selling Collectibles that she gets through her work at a deep discount on there and was suspended for selling fake things simply because she was cutting into the profits of the so called "power sellers" on there. There are other auction sites like buy.com and ioffer.com that are very much like ebay without some of the fees and bs that Ebay puts you through. Sorry about that little rant.

A PO box is a great way to keep things on the down low. I've also found the smaller more ma and pa type shops to be very friendly and helpful (in the next town of course). They're more apt to buy the "its for my sister" thing and will actually help more than some of the mall type stores.

Its hard to shop on the net until you have a good idea what your sizes are. Its harder to convert guy to girl sizes than it is US to metric...lol. Second hand shops are good too, at least then you get to touch, see and hold up what you're gonna buy before hand. As far as discretion goes, its funny how if your in a bigger town a few neighborhoods over no one knows you, or if your in a small town the next town over the same thing. Use that sense of being unknown to at least go see what you want to buy before you order it sight unseen (pictures don't tell the whole story) from a place that probably doesn't take returns.

JJ