Thread: Unhealthy relationship(s)

Unhealthy relationship(s)

Here is a question to all of you.

Have you ever stayed in or been in a unhealthy, dysfunctional, egregious, horrible or hellish relationship because the S/O was so totally supportive and encouraging of your cross dressing that you overlooked or ignored the outstandingly bad behavior?

I'm asking this question because I was in such a relationship. She bought me clothes; dresses, skirts, lingerie, angora sweaters, shoes etc. She did my makeup she shaved my body hair. She put nail polish on me.

BUT, she was insane!!!! Not at first of course, but as time wore on she was more moody, mercurial, aggressive in her criticism of me (not the CD part). Blaming me for her problems, not making her happy, not taking her out enough (I paid all the bills and rent and bought her gas and cigs even though our incomes were about equal).

We were together about 5 years. We were not getting along and we were having an argument one day (I suggested we not live together anymore) that culminated in her kicking me, punching me and grabbing a cast iron frying pan and trying to hit me with it. I pushed her out of the way when I saw the frying pan and needless to say it has cost me greatly in a big financial and legal way. We never had a physical fight before that incident.

I never met a women before (and I knew a lot of them) that was so totally supportive of CD. I was married to women that said it was "sick and disgusting" to CD and most of the others did not even tolerate it.

So has anyone else been blind and in denial of S/O's excruciating bad behavior because the S/O was so supportive and encouraging of the CD?

Unhealthy relationships

Never touch the stuff Hon. Have enough issues of my own to put up with something like that. Ericka

[SIZE=3]No and I hope I never do! I couldn't imagine putting up with agression in order to have the opportunity to be femme. It'd just be swapping guilt (for hiding CD'ing) for being resentful within the relationship.

My ex didn't want to know about crossdressing and we split because she was too dependant on me and never reciprocated in our relationship - that was bad enough!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!