Thread: ladies be proud of who you are

ladies be proud of who you are

hi ladies,

i justr wanted to say please be proud of who you are and stand up for yourself and please help out others who are being attacked by 20 something year old boys i heard about that drag queen who was attacked and nobody helped i am very outraged by that also im a fur lover and im proud to wear my fur and i will wear many furs until the day i die of old age. i hope all you ladies will help each other out in time of need, also i heard that drag queen had his mouth wired shut i cant even think about it makes me sick. Ladies we can all learn from this never go out alone anymore always with a girlfriend or a guyfriend.

Smile I am proud of who I am

I am proud of who and what I am and I don't care who knows. If anyone I know was being attacked, I'd be the first one in there trying to help them and probably getting a good kicking myself.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

pretty pretty princess

it's hard

it takes a lot at times ,but in the long run it's worth being proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Fox
    hi ladies,

i justr wanted to say please be proud of who you are and stand up for yourself and please help out others who are being attacked by 20 something year old boys i heard about that drag queen who was attacked and nobody helped i am very outraged by that also im a fur lover and im proud to wear my fur and i will wear many furs until the day i die of old age. i hope all you ladies will help each other out in time of need, also i heard that drag queen had his mouth wired shut i cant even think about it makes me sick. Ladies we can all learn from this never go out alone anymore always with a girlfriend or a guyfriend.
    You may add to that I am a carnivore and I like my Meat and Potatoes.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

wearing the skins of dead animals and being proud of it is just sick in my humble opinion...

Passively watching a fellow defenseless crossdresser get attacked is just sick in my humble opinion.

Leveling the playing field between passive ladies and aggressive Neanderthol animals is exactly why I support concealed carry and proper firearms training.

I'm not a violent person, but don't push me over the edge. Leave violence in the movies, and don't even think of hurting anyone in a skirt or dress.

Do I sound like Sandra Bullock in "Miss Congeniality"? If so, then I have made my point!
    Hugs,

Bernice

Quote Originally Posted by Bernice

Do I sound like Sandra Bullock in "Miss Congeniality"? If so, then I have made my point!
    It seems Eric is a widdle shy. :-)

SING.... solar plexus, instep, neck and groin!

Veronica
    Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.
    --
    You're one in a million
    You're once in a lifetime
    You've made me discover
    One of the stars above us

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.

sheesh....

Quote Originally Posted by Emily1
    wearing the skins of dead animals and being proud of it is just sick in my humble opinion...

being a little intolerant aren't you? Would you be more accepting if one wore the skins of live animals and was proud of it? <super smirk>

all kidding aside, has Felicia said her furs were the real McCoy?

I am half Cherokee, DAYUM proud of it, and my ancestors wore very NON PC garments. Never heard of any of my ancestors throwing blood on each other for wearing fur either, and they called Native Americans savages??????

And, I'll assume Emily, that you don't wear anything leather?????

I grow weary of the "my kink is ok, but yours is not" intolerant mentality.

(tucking my lucky rabbit's foot back under the keyboard)
    Last edited by GG Vanya; 06-13-2006 at 11:59 PM.

Since you can't keep this thread on topic and have turned it into flaming, the previous post has been deleted and now this thread is being locked. I will NOT tolerate flaming members on this forum.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn