Thread: hello

Smile hello

Just thought I'd introduce myself.

I've been crossdressing since I was a teenager, so going on about 15 years now. I would say that I am tg, but I can't take T for health reasons. I will probably have top surgery sooner or later, but haven't as of yet.

I just want to hang out here, make some friends perhaps. And have interesting conversations.

perks

Platinum Member
    hey another boy about the place welcome to the forum...............PS what do we call you???? perks or do you have another name you would prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by privateperks
    Just thought I'd introduce myself.

I've been crossdressing since I was a teenager, so going on about 15 years now. I would say that I am tg, but I can't take T for health reasons. I will probably have top surgery sooner or later, but haven't as of yet.

I just want to hang out here, make some friends perhaps. And have interesting conversations.

perks
    Hi, Perks, and welcome!

Pull up a chair, grab the drink of your choice and get comfy. Have a look around. We have a nice bunch here, so I hope you'll stick around and make friends.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex
    Hi, Perks, and welcome!

Pull up a chair, grab the drink of your choice and get comfy. Have a look around. We have a nice bunch here, so I hope you'll stick around and make friends.
    get the special rum out will you capt???? this is special occasion new member and all that!

perks is fine.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew
    get the special rum out will you capt???? this is special occasion new member and all that!
    Yup . . . always keep the good stuff around for just such an occasion. Drinks on the house!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Yup . . . always keep the good stuff around for just such an occasion. Drinks on the house!
    dont give me too much i might go out on the rest of the forum and flirt with the girls hehee

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew
    dont give me too much i might go out on the rest of the forum and flirt with the girls hehee
    Gee, Kierion . . . seems to me you do that anyway sober. You're such a Romeo . . .

Platinum Member
    Gee, Kierion . . . seems to me you do that anyway sober. You're such a Romeo . . .
    oooh u aint seem nothing yet i keep all my flirting for somewhere else lol

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Welcome to the group Perks.

welcome

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    'Ello, there! Nice to have you on board!
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Welcome, Indeed. *bows all flouncy like*
    Two monks were watching a flag flapping in the wind. One said to the other, "The flag is moving."
    The other replied, "The wind is moving."
    Huineng overheard this. He said, "Not the flag, not the wind; mind is moving."

Hi Perks

Hi Perks Silvawitch here welcome to the board, it's a real friendly place to be