Thread: women in pants in hot weather

women in pants in hot weather

with the type of work I do I get days of during the week .so today with nothing better to do I did my favorite thing ,drive to a touristy town as julie
    I was wearing a long brown gipsy skirt casual top flat sandels dangley earrings just like a lot of women do , As I was walking
    down the main drag enjoying the breeze blowing my skirt around .I noticed
    how many women were wearing pants on a hot day , I can understand wearing pants in cool weather but when its hot !! please explain why? it cant
    be comfort as a skirt is much more comfortable in hot weather I know I wear
    one when ever I can ,, happy outings Julie

pants

I wear pants to work or else I would freeze to death. Most of the ladies were I am wear pants or jeans with some shirt and a sweater. I wear sandals but its really cold, some of us go out at lunch time just at warm up.

the boss in charge of the thermostat is a large lady going through the change.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sage GG

Honey I got that memo too ,thats why I wore the long skirt I have to do
    some manly !! things with my sons so I have to let the leg hair grow a bit they are usually shaved

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar

Talking

If I was a chick in the hot weather a nice bra. panties and loose fitting short skirt with some nice sandle heals, while looking for a guy/girl like me.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

I wonder the same thing. Even with weather in the 90's I see so many young girls wearing tight full length jeans. I would think shorts or a skirt would be much more comfortable.
    Jamie

i dont understnd the jeans thign in summer, its like why, theyhve to be sweatign to death

I male mode I wear pants all the time, why shouldn't women!! Ohhh and maybe they like "hot pants" hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile women in pants in hot weather

I don't understand why women love to wear tight fitting jeans in hot weather. I wore jeans the other day in hot weather and about like to sweat to death. Now, when around the house its a skirt, with a camisole top and when I have to go out, its shorts with a t-shirt, with bra and breast forms. Even in shorts, it too gets hot, can't wait to get home and put on a skirt and let the breeze blow. Comfort is the thing.

Red face Long sleeves

That's another thing that puzzles me. It can be in the 90's and women wear long sleeve tops, or they will layer several tops together. They must be roasting! I know I dress as lightly as possible on really hot days: short sleeves or sleeveless, and skirts.

Terri

Quote Originally Posted by JamieTG
    I wonder the same thing. Even with weather in the 90's I see so many young girls wearing tight full length jeans. I would think shorts or a skirt would be much more comfortable.
    Jamie
    Jamie...I've seen this quite a bit since I moved down here to Florida...some of them even wearing long sleeve tops as well. I gotta admit that it baffles me too.

[SIZE=3]I lived in the tropics for 5 1/2 yrs (Nth QLD, Australia) and the born and bred locals always seemed to be wearing clothing more suitable for the cooler seasons - I could never figure it out!

In fact, I'd go to work in Winter in just pants and a work shirt and my co-workers would be wearing sweaters because of how 'cold' it was! I mean cold in the tropics? I think it's because they are born in the tropics that they notice changes in the seasons - to me it was always warm all year round!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Cause us women are always cold The problem with wearing shorts on a hot day is that then you go into a store/wherever and they have the air conditioner blasting, so then you're freezing. Or maybe some just feel self concious showing skin?
    I'm tgirl74's girlfriend

My wife and I both have the same excuse, ugly legs...BJ

I work with several women who never wear skirts, because like BJ they think they have ugly legs. Others don't like the feeling, and some don't like feeling exposed. Some others wear skirts every day, such is life and freedom of choice

I've worn pants all year round for the better half of my life. Never had a problem with them being too hot. Even in triple digit temps. I'm a very hot blooded person, so i'm hot regardless of what I wear or what the temprature is.
    Hail Satin!

Pants in hot weather

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls. It's a crazy mixed up world, doncha know? Ericka