Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeing Red??

Lil Ones "Baby" Connieminiskirts's Avatar

Red, Like air.....

IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Goodness I Love red!!!! Especially skirts!!!!!!!!
    "Be WHO and WHAT you are! Don't ever let anyone tell you what to be! Be yourself and be happy"!

a quote from my father, the only GOOD thing he ever really did for me!

Well I didn't end up getting any red accesories for Monday night but guess what, the red heels worked all by themselves!! Found a pair of light pink fishnets on the way to the airport and although they sound wierd, they went really nice with all my outfits!! Today after buying a bag of sand at home depot, I wandered over to Kohl's and found a sweet red necklace and a bracelett on clearence for less than $10!! Guess if you like earth tones go buy a bag of sand. Lol. I perfer color!! Hehehe

Thanks all for your suggestions!! Love you gals!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only

Red in my favorite color

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    Is it me or is Red not an in color these days!! Bought some new two tone red heels to go with my new LBD and figured I'd accessorize it with a red scarf, necklace, and a purse! But I've been shopping every noon for a week and am having a hard time finding any red accessories! And I don't see many women wearing much red either! Anyone know of a store that has any red items? I only have a few days left before my next business trip!!

Don't really know why I need them....not like there's anywhere in Southern Illinois to go out to on a weekday anyway!! LOL. Coal mining towns aren't exactually TG friendly.

Love Karren
    Red has been my favorite color since I was a kid. Being a guy red shirts are about it. I found brefs and t shirts. Wanted to get rid of the bleach loads, it burns my eyes when my wife does the landry, not good for the septic system either.

Love red dresses especially the sequin dresses, oh just dreaming.

Cannot help you except to search the net, Try ebay search red dresses etc.

The last person who have seen my red lingerie didn't think it wasn't nice.. quite the opposite, indeed..

In response to Charlaine Cadiance comments on red, Gee girl, I thought only people who lived in The South US called WalMart , Wally World. I used to live in Cahrlotte NC that is where I first heard it
    Last edited by Lynn; 06-22-2006 at 04:43 PM.
    " I am what I am " - Popeye

Red is my favorite color and i'm seeing less and less of it in stores. It's getting to the point where i'm just going to have to resort to wearing hooker clothes. It's seems like they are the only people who still make red clothes.
    Hail Satin!