Hi guys, I'm glad to have stumbled upon this forum via Google!
I am a 20 year old female who is having a totally difficult time with an issue in my current relationship. I don't know if this is the place to bring it up, but I've like hit a wall!
I have been dating a girl for about 8 months now, it is my first relationship. Though we have had some great times and spend most of our time together, we fight alot. I usually give into her most of the time because that is my nature. Lately, she has been pestering me to change my gender to a male.
She is having issues with being in a 2 girl relationship! I am totally happy with being female, I have accepted my homosexuality and have come out to family and friends. I don't know what to do, I love her and I believe she loves me, but how can she really love ME if she wants me to be somebody else?! Like somebody I would be uncomfortable being. I kind of realize the problem is her's and her own issues of identity, but she wants me to be the one to change!! I don't know what to do right now because we have talked and argued about this so often! Maybe we need time apart so she can figure out what her own issues are?! does anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Robin