Thread: Work Situation

Bra Lover

Work Situation

I work as a cashier at a supermarket. I wear my normal guy clothes at work. Anyways, often I am referred to as "lady", "miss", or "her". I am wondering, are my large breasts giving some indication that I am a gg?

Love,
    Sarah

Can't answer that would have to see a picture before any opinon is given.LOL
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Well, there are facial differences between the sexes. Men have a more chiseled face and women have more of a soft, round one. Then there are breasts and hips too. We are just put together different. And the human mind percieves all of that when looking at a person - in a dress or not. It's hard to 'pass' because you have to cover up all of those physiological cues. I think.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    It might have something to do with your voice or the way you move your hands or your mannerisms more so even than how you look. It may even come down to the words you use and how you converse. There are so many subtle differences between the sexes that trip up even the most careful CD sometimes. But still send a pic... maybe there is something we can see that we can point out to you. And big hugs to you for being out there and living what some of us only dream about!!!

Another tell tale is stubble, no matter how good a guy shaves, how fancy a razor or shaving cream is, in face to face settings you can see that icky shadow that creeps up way before 5 o'clock. I'm not sure they don't mean 5 minute shadow...giggle.

JJ

SO true. I have just recently tried Avenna shave gel and it really does seem to slow the appearance of the dreaded shadow. Some. A little. Well, ok, but it does give you a really nice shave.

Just kidding around on that last part, it really does help.