Thread: Unbelievable

Unbelievable

See the article at: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=25350 Too long to post here.

It is about a doctor that performs sex change operations on children. The doc was/is quite mistaken is assuming that the child will adjust through therapy, upbringing and hormones. What a quack!

One important statment in that article:

"No parent or child is capable of such decisions –– when we know that one's gender reflects the subtle structure of one's brain, unseen by the human eye or spectrograms."
    DonnaT

That one statement says alot. obviously this doctor knows nothing regarding what it means to be transgenderd or transexual, as we all know that sexuality is much more than the parts seen on the outside of our body.
    he should be jailed for life. I think that the parents did not know any better or failed to do the research, I think they were conned. we put too much trust into doctors with out checking them out.

I'm sorry Paula, but as far as I'm concerned those parents are guilty of child abuse plain and simple. I feel sorry for the children. Stupidity is no excuse for abuse.

Saw the PBS special on this. Very interesting study.

Tristen Cox
    I just read this and ...... *shakes head* This is really scary. Makes me think 'what else is going on that we don' know about'

T

Quote Originally Posted by tristen
    I just read this and ...... *shakes head* This is really scary. Makes me think 'what else is going on that we don' know about'

T
    If you think that is scary, and you really want to know what is goin' on, check out the latest White House happenings. Anything, anytime, it's scary and gettin' scarier. We be in for some bad stuff