Thread: Femme

Femme

I don't know if this has been posted before, but thought that I would ask it any way, (tell the truth Georgette you just want to babble). Ehwt article of clothing or makeup makes you feel the most Femme, no poll just some straight answers. I my self never gave it a second thought until after I got out of the closet to my SO, last night as I was sitting in frount of the tube I looked down and saw my painted toe nails and wearing only a pink bikini brief with a pink llangerie top I really felt like a GRLLLLLLLLLLLLLy what a difference a little polish makes. It didn't do nothing for me sexually but it did make me feel good. Even my SO said I walked like a Gril when I got up to go to the bathroom. OK let's here it.
    HUGS
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

The one thing that makes me feel ultra femme is when I look down and see the fake nails. Just how it looks, not to mention how it changes how you touch, grab, and feel things. Its hard to feel manly with the tips of your nails scraping everything. A close second is to see lipstick left on glasses.

JJ

Hmm, Never gave it much thought. Didn't think I was particularly femme in any regard (except online ). I guess, though, it would have to be high heels , which wouldn't look particularly femme without the pantyhose and short skirt.
    Last edited by DonnaT; 11-23-2004 at 05:34 PM.
    DonnaT

A nice pair of smooth silky thigh highs, my baby doll high heels with ankle strap, and a fairly short skirt. Good perfume always a nice plus.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Tristen Cox
    uhm did someone say NAIL POLISH!!!

Now, you know no one can mention nails without me posting! LOL And I will even throw in a pic of my toes, the way they were done today. And I agree, nice polished nails are a constant girlie reminder....

DanaJ

I don't really consider myself a "toe" person Dana, but those piglets are gorgeous!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Good question. I would have to go with panties and painted toe nails.

The Skirt

Nothing lights the femme fire like a flowing skirt, be it a skirt or in a dress. I love walking the stairs and feel the silky fabric swoosh over my legs. I've always said I'm a shoe gal, and they add to the look, but I'll take take the skirt. (Note: I'm partial to knee length then a shortie. Long skirts are nice when I'm feeling more glamorous! )

Hog Hugs, Jerry

When dressed, high heels and stockings, of course.
    When not, stocking and other snug undergarments as a reminder.

Rachel Jean

Lipstick. For me, putting it on is always the moment when I really feel the change from homme to femme.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon935
    I don't really consider myself a "toe" person Dana, but those piglets are gorgeous!
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............ !!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Shlurrrrp !!
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]